Why are you called that?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can do a count up now on this thread to see how many active members we actually have. :Y:
:party: :party: :party:

A few years ago we holidayed at Beechworth,went for a look at the dredge at Eldorado and was fascinated by the story of the gold rush there.Turns out when looking into the family history that a few of my relatives are buried in the Eldorado cemetery.No doubt the gold rush took them to the area.So Eldorado just seemed to be an appropriate forum name.

Satman said:
Once upon a time I was a saturation diver and am still hopefully male ;)
for everyone like me that had no idea what that was
Saturation diving is a diving technique that allows divers to reduce the risk of decompression sickness when they work at great depths for long periods of time. Decompression sickness occurs when a diver with a large amount of inert gas dissolved in the body tissues is decompressed to a pressure where the gas forms bubbles which may block blood vessels or physically damage surrounding cells.

Nanjim said:
rom said:
Mine was very, very hard to come up with, there was this whole process I went through, see below.

Romina....rom :eek:

So creative eh...took me ages :lol: :D

Bugger here I was thinking rom = run of mine.....
Where the ore is stockpiled prior to crushing

That sounds much better, I'm changing my story lol.... :lol:

Latest posts