Who got photos of the super moon ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We had a bit of cloud cover in NSW but this one is quite clear

1517470312_6fa97647-e6e0-4b35-a329-6c1a213d287b.jpg

My wife stayed up and watched it all happen me on the other hand was sound asleep :Y:. I could get a picture of one tonight if you like :lol: ]:D.

Got up to relieve myself at 12.30 and thought ide take a look at it while doing so. Must say I wasnt overly impressed. ( that dont sound right but) Im talking about the moon. Just looks much the same as when theres a bit of smoke around from a bushfire.

Bjay said:
Got up to relieve myself at 12.30 and thought ide take a look at it while doing so. Must say I wasnt overly impressed. ( that dont sound right but) Im talking about the moon. Just looks much the same as when theres a bit of smoke around from a bushfire.

:lol: :lol: late nights will do that to you Bjay.

Spent all night at work in the pit and I must say that yes the moon looked totally round, bright and closer but the eclipse was over rated. Thankfully I don't have to wait around for the next one. :N: :N: :N:

Cheers

Doug

Rockhunter62 said:
Spent all night at work in the pit and I must say that yes the moon looked totally round, bright and closer but the eclipse was over rated. Thankfully I don't have to wait around for the next one. :N: :N: :N:

Cheers

Doug

You'd be a living legend if you could last 150 years.

1517481035_img_20180201_212938.jpg

I was working and saw the whole thing, start to finish. Very impressive to me anyway. I enjoy natures spectacles and hope to see many more before I shuffle off! I tried taking some photos on my phone but they were shockingly poor! :N:

Latest posts