Whites SPP information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff. A few SSP's have now been sold.
The more machines that are sold means more
users Out there which will result in more finds.

For around $1200 the SSP is a bargain..Well done.

Nice Find John, Looking fwd to the SPP out in Waanyarra at the next Camp, Heading out to Dollys creek diggings for a poke around tomorrow morning.

I think this little detector will put the fun back into gold detecting. Its offered for a good price that wont break most peoples budget. Already forum members are finding gold with it and reporting that it runs well in high mineralised soils. Its very simple to use and runs on standard AA batteries which makes this machine a light weight unit that can be swung all day. It has good EMI immunity from power lines, Towers etc. This fact allows it to run in towns and cities for coins and relics etc, also working for gold near high voltage lines which makes it a very versatile little detector.

Its this philosophy of keeping prospecting equipment at a reasonable price and good reliability for the working family to enjoy the hobby of gold detecting is what i like and i think this little machine is going to go a long way to preserve that. I hope it continues to find gold out their, as it is already off on a good start. :)

Hi. All. Got my SL Switch and loom today. BUT! It looks the same as the TDI PRO OZ. 4 Pole much heavier wiring and much bigger 4 pin plug. But all is not lost. Called in to JCAR and showed the tech. He reckons it's still only three wires and the two centre pins can simply be one. (earth). The big problem is the tiny plug. He recognized it but said the last time he looked, he'd have to buy a thousand of em! However, He's going to look into it for me over the next few days. Hopefully he'll get me one. I'd prefer to use the right plug if possible. Will let you all know what happens....Ronnie. :rolleyes:

Hi. KarlS. Will they sell you just one plug? Only be worth a few cents wouldn't it? Hi. Zuke. It was ordered as an SL and sent as an SL so don't know. Should be right!

Yeah. Just looked at your photo of the TDI PRO OZ Zuke. The switch I got is exactly the same. Goldsearch reckon it's the right one though.

Well if it was a SL switch it would be a 3 pin and plug in' a 4 pin is what's found in a Tdi pro and that switch will have 6 pins.

Definately has four pin plug. Two fat wires each side and two little ones going to the two centre pins. two little ones are the two little loops. JCAR tech says they can be joined as one to the centre earth pin. Only three wires connected to the switch. Switch is an ON ON ON. type.

ronniecruisin said:
Hi. KarlS. Will they sell you just one plug? Only be worth a few cents wouldn't it? Hi. Zuke. It was ordered as an SL and sent as an SL so don't know. Should be right!

10 shells and 100 pins minimum order. Until I got it I won't be 100% sure it it is the right one. Then I'm not exactly spring chicken, my hands are not steady and I don't see that well. So I'm not looking forward to crimp wires on those tiny pins. Anyhow it cost only about 7 dollars.
Karl

Sounds like your gonna have too many Karl. If you want to post me one I'll give you a few dollars for it. I only need one. You can keep the rest for a rainy day. Assuming it's the right one of course. :)

Latest posts