Whites PI Gold Detector Gold Nugget Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1430194345_image.jpg

I am new here and found you all just searching. I have a TDI Pro which came with the 12" coil (which is a mono?) and also a 7". I just recenentlt bought it and am still learning it. I need to get some advise on the coils and if they are worth keeping? Is there something else which would significantly enhance the performance? I was just at a show and a dealer told me that the Pulsepro 150 coil would work better than the stock 7" which came with my detector. He was selling it for $100.00
Does anyone here have some tips or suggestions or is the machine just fine the way it is?

Worldavi'
I'd love to answer your questions but there is already topics in the "whites" folder that will answer for you, I think keeping this topic strictly "gold finds only" is important and will stop a 2 page debate on what coils work best.

Also don't forget to introduce yourself in the correct topic also, after you have 10 posts up feel free to PM me.

Cheers.

Cheers fella's' hopefully out again tomorrow night, it took me a few beers and a warm fire to get me out last night it was only about 4c and that dirt on the coil is wet from the Dew!

Zuke_Lynzy said:
Cheers fella's' hopefully out again tomorrow night, it took me a few beers and a warm fire to get me out last night it was only about 4c and that dirt on the coil is wet from the Dew!

Now that's dedication! I haven't been out in the freezing cold since the SDC first came out. Well done

PhaseTech said:
Zuke_Lynzy said:

Now that's dedication! I haven't been out in the freezing cold since the SDC first came out. Well done

I was so focused on finding something with my GP3500 I came In the House with ICE on Me and The Coil, So I can Understand how this Happens.

Yep totally agree and I'd like to see others finds other than my own...
Here's some from Friday'
1433627419_image.jpg

.3g & .6g' I did spend 5 hours out Saturday night with yellow flags and glow sticks but I'm a bit imbarassed with the return so I'll save that till I can take a better photo at home.

Zuke_Lynzy said:
Yep totally agree and I'd like to see others finds other than my own...
Here's some from Friday'
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1377/1433627419_image.jpg
.3g & .6g' I did spend 5 hours out Saturday night with yellow flags and glow sticks but I'm a bit imbarassed with the return so I'll save that till I can take a better photo at home.

Just to clear something up For you, embarrassment IS Finding NO GOLD.

I'd Say You Are Smoking and On A Roll, Classy Stuff Either Way You Look At It, WTG Mate

proud of Ya.

Latest posts