Whites PI Gold Detector Gold Nugget Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=121322#p121322
Kerro's TDI find:
1429174620_1418631865_tdi_pro_oz_8x6_nf.jpeg

1429174643_1418631933_weight.jpeg

Thanks Mbasko! When I get around to taking a few photos I'll post a few more finds up' Iv also called a few mates to get on here and show some finds...

Please avoid wandering off topic re some of the replies guys (pretty dealer promos don't count ;) ). Though some great replies coming in, and good to see some Whites gold finds all in the one space for once. :)

Nice to see my first find again! My second was about the size of Kerro's, I can take a pic of it for this thread.

I am especially interested to see finds with the TDI from the VIC Golden Triangle.

I have spoken with Dean at Goldsearch, he uses the TDI and has found good gold. Perhaps he would post some pics for us as well?

Those Pictures are customers finds Not GS's Finds or Promos,

I wonder if the Finders Are Members here, Lol,

Hard luck, I found that piece that Mbasko linked not too far away from where you took that picture of your coil ;)

Also as a side note (and being somewhat of an electronics nerd) I have taken some o'scope measurements of the sadie coil that I found that piece with compared to the miner johns 7 x 11 coil on the TDI and have decided to shelve the sadie for now. The miner johns coils are really quite good - from a theory perspective, haven't had much time in the field to find the yellow yet. The time I have spent with one has shown that they GB easier, settle faster after the TX pulse (measured this) and are less susceptible to ground noise. Without going into it in depth it all has to do with the design being aimed at the TDI and not the ML units. Luke is on the money with his comments.

Goldfield Joe said:
RR am I missing something? I'm a member and my find was with the TDI Pro Oz

Yes you are Bud, I posted that picture of someone holding a fist full of nuggets with the GMT in the Back Ground and A Link to W****'s Finds Page At Gold ****** Australia and they were classed as a Promo
and not only that The Picture was of A VLF not A PI, The nerve of some people, Aye. Lol

But someone Goose Stepped on my post and removed it, which is what you are missing,

Your Post is Perfect, Thank you for Posting It.

Ridge Runner said:
grubstake said:
I don't recognise that coil, HT - clearly it's not a Whites Oz mono or their US Dual Field. So what is it?

It's the Whites SuperPulse 150 (6" Coil) The bad thing about that coils is the winding is in the top of the housing which leaves an Inch Air Gap when the Coil is sitting on the Ground.

Probably a good reason for that.

PhaseTech said:
Ridge Runner said:
grubstake said:
I don't recognise that coil, HT - clearly it's not a Whites Oz mono or their US Dual Field. So what is it?

It's the Whites SuperPulse 150 (6" Coil) The bad thing about that coils is the winding is in the top of the housing which leaves an Inch Air Gap when the Coil is sitting on the Ground.

Probably a good reason for that.

Maybe, but when trying to find Tiny Gold that Inch makes all the difference, Maybe it is to reduce ground noise and make it more Resistant To Bumps by internally Raising the Coil??

Now that the hiccup the SPP had is now solved the 150 coil could probably be redesigned but there's alot better coils out there for the TDI line up it wouldn't be worth the trouble.

I consider the 150 coil to be one of the worst coils Iv ever used hence why they were free' for some anyway...
About the only thing it's good at is coin hunting as you won't pick up as many squashed chunks of tin foil or ciggy packets even better if you have the conductivity switch.

Zuke_Lynzy said:
Now that the hiccup the SPP had is now solved the 150 coil could probably be redesigned but there's alot better coils out there for the TDI line up it wouldn't be worth the trouble.

I consider the 150 coil to be one of the worst coils Iv ever used hence why they were free' for some anyway...
About the only thing it's good at is coin hunting if you have the conductivity switch.

Steve Herschback Said pretty much the thing about that Coil, That Gold you Found with that Folded Mono looks Tiny which means you must be doing something Right, Awesome Coil and your results are even Better,

John

Ridge Runner said:
Goldfield Joe said:

Yes you are Bud, I posted that picture of someone holding a fist full of nuggets with the GMT in the Back Ground and A Link to W****'s Finds Page At Gold ****** Australia and they were classed as a Promo
and not only that The Picture was of A VLF not A PI, The nerve of some people, Aye. Lol

But someone Goose Stepped on my post and removed it, which is what you are missing,

Ah that makes sense, I was missing the MISSING post, LOL.

I know that picture you mean, I've seen it in the shop and on the website.
I also noticed they are now selling the Miner John's coils. I have my own theory as to why but I think that is best posted in the "TDI let the testing begin" thread.

Right now I am dead keen to see TDI finds from other member, as I am sure we all are so let's see those pics roll in!

Goldfield Joe said:
Ridge Runner said:
Goldfield Joe said:

Ah that makes sense, I was missing the MISSING post, LOL.

I know that picture you mean, I've seen it in the shop and on the website.
I also noticed they are now selling the Miner John's coils. I have my own theory as to why but I think that is best posted in the "TDI let the testing begin" thread.

Right now I am dead keen to see TDI finds from other member, as I am sure we all are so let's see those pics roll in!

Yeah I posted it and then I realise that it was TDI ONLY and I could not Delete It,

Latest posts