What were you doing half an hour ago?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On this occassion I think I'll decline to provide of a photo for the sake of all forum members. I promise the next stunning pastry dessert I make will be featured to appease everyone's curiosity at my culinary skills. :p

My mum has Dementia and as her carer its difficult to get her to do certain things

Likes to where the same clothes a lot ....

So I managed to get her to put her pjs on & I washed her warm tracksuit & went down the laundromat to dry the washing

Whilst waiting I bought some beer ...!!

So her favourite track suit is ready for tomorrow ...!

Bloody well done there Trash... Being a full time carer isn't an easy job and I do it as well Every day.. :Y: :Y: . Keep an eye out as our 'Special Yearly Payment' is due next week... ;) :Y: O:)

And:
1/2 an hour ago I was typing a great response in a thread that was suddenly Shut down... :lol:

7.62, You could have sent your little mate up here for a Holiday... :)

LW....

Lone wolf and Trash, in the same boat as you, Carer for my wife, first year on the DSP and got a surprise when I opened the CLink app and saw that payment come up. Nice surprise and will be put to good use. :Y:
Navigating the system can be an gut are some times.

Latest posts