What Made You Smile Today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the comments. It is always nice to hear positive feed back. Wouldnt be changing the way l work with other as we all get along well. We all respect each other. I will just have different work to do now. Paper work and computer work. Have a great boss so he should be good to learn from. Wont make me feel stupid if l dont understand something.

I was great to hear that someone who was down on there luck won lottery. Should make life a bit easier for him.

Thanks Macks, have never been interested in management. Was just interested to learn more about the running of the business. Other work mates seem to be happy that it is me and not someone from another site.

Paid first deposit for building house today. The fun and stress starts now hopefully it will all go smoothly. Picking everything for it will be exciting.

Catching up with my Pa today in Bendigo to pick up a roof rack he sourced for my van. Alway's gets a laugh and smile outa me with his stories, our conversations cause all the drama and stress to just fade away. He is an absolute legend, ex dairy farmer, commonsense, no stress, easy going always good to catch up with him for a chinwag and a cuppa. :koala:

Smoky bandit said:
My son flew my new drone up into the largest gum tree on the property :awful:
Spent nearly 2hrs and 100 rounds chipping away at the branch holding it with a .22 .
It finally fell undamaged :lol: :) :beer:
:lol: :lol: :lol: 100 rounds :|
As someone once said " Ya gunna need a BIGGER Boat GUN " :lol: :lol: :lol:
;) ;) Says me who could not hit water if I fell out of a Boat 8.(

Latest posts