What Made You Smile Today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1622937860_skye_-_mitch_-_5-6-21.jpg

Daughters wedding 18 hrs ago and you still can't wipe the smile off my face :) :) :inlove:

The smile is carrying over from yesterday, my son and his girlfriend who was diagnosed 12 months ago with MS got married in a very private ceremony, just the happy couple and their best man and matron of honour. We knew it was happening weeks ago but were sworn to secrecy, neither of them seeks the limelight or like to be the centre of attention and they felt that having lived together for four years a large wedding was just an expense and indulgence they could live with out. We and the in laws met with them last night for a celebratory dinner.
We are immensely proud of them both and wish them all the best for the future.

That's great mate. I was just wondering seeing as how you have been using it for three years that they didn't realize that it was a potential health hazard before this but great outcome and we always deal with Godfrey's great people.
Mackka

Received a photo message from our eldest daughter this morning. The Honesuckles sunrise :) Lake Reeve on the left Bass Strait on the right with our 4 eldest grandchildren on the dunes centre :perfect: Their enjoying time out during school holidays at the beach house :Y: :sunny:
1625095474_img_20210701_091302.jpg

Sitting at the pub in Horsham (Vic Hotel) and reflecting on how well the new 6000 has performed the past couple of weeks while working regional, Bendigo, Daylesford, Maryborough and Avoca, finding tiny bits of gold and plenty of deep lead shot on flogged patches where I couldn't get a signal from with the 4500.

3 things made me smile today....

1) Gave a new prospector a spot to detect & he found his first nugget. That is now 2 people I have helped to find their first nuggets

2) The SDC2300 arrived from Nenad today & I let the wife open it. The look on her face was priceless. Have not seen her that happy since I asked her to marry me! LOL

3) Seeing my son smitten in love with a young lady

Certainly a wonderful day all round & I feel a wonderful sense of happiness & satisfaction

Latest posts