What Made You Smile Today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
diggit said:
Bjay said:
Almost forgot one. Whilst waiting in the chemist was wandering around and they sell sheep placenta supplements. WTF :(

Are you sure it was a pharmacy? Sounds like something woolies would sell?
Na it was a chemist shop.

Heard today that in the good ole us of a that they dont recommend having a pet turtle under 3 inches carapace size because little uns can put them in there mouth an turtles are dirty little effers. Salmonella central apparently.
That made me laugh not smile cause who woulda thought that it was a good idea to stick a turtle in ya mouth.

Im not judging you dude Im questioning your desire to stick things in your mouth from questionable sources. :D
I suggest we all put on our favourite stones song as a tribute to Charlie.

Bjay said:
Heard today that in the good ole us of a that they dont recommend having a pet turtle under 3 inches carapace size because little uns can put them in there mouth an turtles are dirty little effers. Salmonella central apparently.
That made me laugh not smile cause who woulda thought that it was a good idea to stick a turtle in ya mouth.

All good Turtle owners know that that is printed on the underside.... :lol: :playful:

LW...

Mackka said:
He doesn't want anything to do with mate and hasn't from the start, about 12 months ago. That will give us two, one being the old army barracks on Kingsford Smith Drive and now Toowoomba , fantastic. That will leave the hotels for the paying tourists.
Mackka

Tourists Mackka, what are they? :playful:

Nah they want them out of the Hotels... They will still have to pay at Wellcamp.... :lol: :perfect:

Too many 'Re-locating' to QLD.... That loophole has now been slammed shut.. :perfect:

LW...

Latest posts