What Made You Smile Today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am all ready in the dark side of the forum....it's nicer in there and there is only one rules... you over step me I will rip your arms off and stuff them up your @##$#$$#&$#@

Get that Aldi out & do some dry sand beach detecting Goody.
Might snag some treasures or coins? Plenty of tourists now? Go once the crowds leave.
Get a pan & find a nice quiet creek?
At the worst you'll be outdoors in a beautiful part of the world.
Chin up mate.

goody2shoes said:
Just a bit down at the moment...but I will be ok
All things come to pass Goody.... sometimes it's nice to slow right down, cause then you get to see the plants grow (they're always nice to watch). :present:

goody2shoes said:
Just a bit down at the moment...but I will be ok

It's the down moments that make you appreciate the great ones otherwise life would be on a single plain, flat and dull.

There is always something to make you smile, a Dove trying to woo a partner, the beauty of a drop of dew on a flower, a beam of sunlight peeking through a sea of clouds, a :rainbow: dipping the far side of the valley, even the aroma of the first coffee for the day or fresh bread from the oven. :D

Some days the beauty might be a little harder to find but it's always there.

First eggs from the hens :D
Plus a Quail egg..
1609113485_ffdacc60-cd43-4f7e-a2b4-f63d7c1c7365.jpg

Seeing the news last night in Brissie and being informed that 18,000 fossicking licenses had been issued in Qld and the State Gov't is asking people to "Go West" to seek your fortune. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can just imagine all the property owners cringing at the prospect of tourists jumping fences, digging holes, messing up waterways not to mention the serious fossicker/prospector having hoards coming to see "Have ya found anything Mista?"
If they do go i hope they spend heaps at the local township which i believe was the original intention.
Cheers
Mackka :money: :money: :pickshovel: :goldnugget: :goldpan: :playful: :playful:

Latest posts