What Made You Smile Today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching these 2 playing made me smile :)
1610182225_bd9f33b4-10e2-4f67-aed5-6d0b542e0169.jpg

1610182225_c5afbe18-d6f0-450d-abd9-e115538f4fb2.jpg

While it with much regret, it is also a relief that I sold my 2008 TVan this week and the Deposit just came through.

For 20 years I wanted a TVan to allow my wife and I to travel with comfort, across many parts of the outback and NT and WA. $ years ago my Mum passed and I jumped in and got a Tvan and took my 85 year old dad to many of the places he and mum lived and worked. Central and NNSW across central Qld and up into the NT.

Due to weather we never made it to the North East of the NT AND Dad became disillusioned as other than one or two all his contacts and those he worked and grew up with were in the bone yards. And none of his indigenous brothers or aunties could be tracked down and those of the mob still around had no knowledge of my Dad and only vague memories of his lot.

I still have a great desire to one day go back to the NT and NW WA and try and find a couple of places that he and mum worked and mined AND one place in particular; as that is where my Dad wants his ashes spread. Getting permission will be the fun part = NOT as the places are now inside National parks.

But that is a different story.

For the moment, the $ recovered from the sale will allow me to pay a few bills and have some cash flow; just need my health to improve and Covid 19 to back off and allow me to get out and do some swinging.

Take care and stay safe:

silver said:
That's a stupendous ammount dam it !

:power: :cool: :Y:
Yes I was Happy about that one :D A nice quick turn around ,
This was the 3rd time I have brought & sold LEG 1st time buy price was $0.085 & sold for $0.18 made a nice Bag on that trade
2nd buy was $0.10 sold for $0.155 .
But I have a felling they are going to rise to some where around $0.18 again maybe higher . We will see :argh:

xcvator said:
Never fall in love with a stock
:Y: Spot On .
I have about 25 On my main watch lists that Im in and out of more than once .
Im no Warren Buffet by a long shot , But I do read a lot :D probably to much :lol:
The EXCITMENT for me is the Trade and research . Not so much of a investor more of a trader ,
What Pumps me is buying & selling quick ( couple of days maybe a week ) Taking 10-25%+ profit and moving on :Y:
since 2017 Ive been in & out of over 150 ASX listed company's .
I did buy into a Stupid stock once because I liked their name :rolleyes: no research no nothing , It turned to a BIG pile of :poop:
Lesson learnt :beer:

dam it said:
dam it said:
:D :D Z1P price today when I Sold :D
Brought on the 21/1/2021 @$6.69
Sold today for $8.10 :D
Love it when a plan comes together :perfect:
:( Not smiling now at Z1P :|
Over $10;00 a share today 8.( 8.(
DAM IT !!!

Mus'nt cry Iolover spilled milk.... you got out when you were meant to dam it.
Your critical judgment had you make money safely without riding on the outside of the plane (still risky sh!t to someone with nothing like me though lol) :eek:

I know it sounds corny, but every morning, the wife is still there? :lol:

....my kids, 3 different personalities to appreciate daily. For this I consider myself extremely lucky (oh - and that the wife is still there every time I wake).

As far as detecting goes, on the first day - god made the VLF. On the second day, he made the PI. On the third, he finally got around to the ZVT, and all the disciples of prospecting were happy :) :power:

Congratulations Manpa :perfect: :heart: fantastic news :beer: now you have another quality product manager for your beautiful creations :lol: they'll definitely find the weak spots :eek:

Latest posts