What made me smile today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grandkids playing with the latest creation.
1573614601_b2ccc7dd-9bf6-472f-97fb-c0a65fc2f3b1.jpg

Ed Sheeran's film clip for his song 'Beautiful people' just gave me a chuckle

madtuna said:
Buying cat traps off Ebay.

Heaps of Chinese ones the size of a shoe box which they say will catch everything from mice to koalas to dogs. Many listed as "human" traps instead of "humane".
As for catching mice, the size of the grill used a mouse could don a fat suit and waltz through without touching the sides.

To be fair...a lot of stuff makes me smile, cause I'm a smiley sort of bloke. :D

They are "Human" Traps Madtuna. They catch Humans who buy the cheapest traps listed :lol:

The first Cat trap I ever bought off Ebay was one such pile of junk. The Cats mainly didn't want to go into it because it was so small, and then I caught a domestic cat or two in it.

Then finally I caught a big Feral. As I stood there looking at what I'd caught, it suddenly burst out the back of the pile of crap like it was made of tinfoil. Fortunately it didn't have an axe to grind with me and it kept on running. The sliding retaining rod at the back of the cage was bent like a Hairpin :awful: Apparently you can put a Feral in one but you have to shoot it first :lol:

I ended up making my own out of an old security door that was made from Pig Wire. Caught heaps after that, and even the foxes were happy to take their final journey in it :flowers:

Deepseeker said:
madtuna said:
Buying cat traps off Ebay.

Heaps of Chinese ones the size of a shoe box which they say will catch everything from mice to koalas to dogs. Many listed as "human" traps instead of "humane".
As for catching mice, the size of the grill used a mouse could don a fat suit and waltz through without touching the sides.

To be fair...a lot of stuff makes me smile, cause I'm a smiley sort of bloke. :D

They are "Human" Traps Madtuna. They catch Humans who buy the cheapest traps listed :lol:

The first Cat trap I ever bought off Ebay was one such pile of junk. The Cats mainly didn't want to go into it because it was so small, and then I caught a domestic cat or two in it.

Then finally I caught a big Feral. As I stood there looking at what I'd caught, it suddenly burst out the back of the pile of crap like it was made of tinfoil. Fortunately it didn't have an axe to grind with me and it kept on running. The sliding retaining rod at the back of the cage was bent like a Hairpin :awful: Apparently you can put a Feral in one but you have to shoot it first :lol:

I ended up making my own out of an old security door that was made from Pig Wire. Caught heaps after that, and even the foxes were happy to take their final journey in it :flowers:
Bought good quality Aussie made ones. A little dearer but same as most professional trappers use so tried and proven.

Dave law said:
Jaros said:
Has anyone noticed the lack of cats around a Chinese Restaurant?? :(
Racist remark if I ever heard one. NOT ON. (yes I reported it)
:N: :(
I fail to see how the removed comment was a Racist remark .
Cat and Dog are on the menu at some Chinese Restaurant along with a BIG Bowl of other animals that are Pets in some country's .
I love eating pussycat :p :perfect: :p

Goldfreak said:
Dave law said:
Jaros said:
Has anyone noticed the lack of cats around a Chinese Restaurant?? :(
Racist remark if I ever heard one. NOT ON. (yes I reported it)
Has anyone noticed the lack of snails around a French restuarant ??
Has anyone noticed the lack of camels around arabic restaurants? They even have to import camels.

Latest posts