What made me smile today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manpa said:
Just spent half an hour on the floor with granddaughter Cali, playing silly games and gooing and laughing. At seven weeks the smiles are coming and shes finding her voice, she a cheeky little monkey. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Goo Goo ga ga go ga go ga gaaa :playful: nice times Poppy :Y: gotta love grandchildren :beer: :100: :heart:

Ramjet said:
Flah mob. Should be more of it.

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/t9R8uzCXS10[/video]
love the flash mob vids! :Y:

Actually took part in one this morning while out detecting.
Was just below this iron stone out crop and spontaneously broke out into song and dance. Unfortunately there was no crowd to witness it because damn I was good! :D

My aquarium makes me smile...

1573198592_3671dfd9-775c-4f16-814e-855f3a341294.jpg

madtuna said:
Ramjet said:
Flah mob. Should be more of it.

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/t9R8uzCXS10[/video]
love the flash mob vids! :Y:

Actually took part in one this morning while out detecting.
Was just below this iron stone out crop and spontaneously broke out into song and dance. Unfortunately there was no crowd to witness it because damn I was good! :D

ok, so how big was the nugget ? :D :D :D

:eek: Nanjim, Probably been caught too many times on your Phone posting on PA. ;) :playful: :lol: ... just joking...

Seriously tho, that was very Sudden...
A Man of your Talents and Endurance will get a better gig anyhow after 2 weeks off.... :power:

LW...

LoneWolf said:
:eek: Nanjim, Probably been caught too many times on your Phone posting on PA. ;) :playful: :lol: ... just joking...

Seriously tho, that was very Sudden...
A Man of your Talents and Endurance will get a better gig anyhow after 2 weeks off.... :power:

LW...

LW

Yes I got sprung a few times on the phone lol
I have been on site nearly 3 years which is a long time for construction work the bulk work finished for me 5 weeks ago those who are left are doing bits and shits

This job was only going 9 or 10 weeks
Removing an old out dated crushing system
By out dated the building was beyond its use by date
The mechanical its will be refurbished and used again
Basically we worked ourselves out of a job
I start in a couple os weeks building cranes on another job
This one will probably go 2 years and that will be me lol
How many times I have said that lol

Well you got a good run out of them.. Most of my Projects lasted for a max of 2yrs... The 'nature of the Beast' (Construction Industry)..... :/

Now for Your next Adventure.... Hopefully you can let loose with your Phone on your new job and take more pics of your 'Toys'.. :D

LW...

Buying cat traps off Ebay.

Heaps of Chinese ones the size of a shoe box which they say will catch everything from mice to koalas to dogs. Many listed as "human" traps instead of "humane".
As for catching mice, the size of the grill used a mouse could don a fat suit and waltz through without touching the sides.

To be fair...a lot of stuff makes me smile, cause I'm a smiley sort of bloke. :D

Nightjar said:
LoneWolf said:
Soooo, What made me Smile Today was seeing the Pigeon making its Nest out of "Stolen" Poppies at the National War Memorial.... Classic... :clap:

LW....

This should go down in history as one of the greatest news stories ever. Can you believe two pigeons were actually awarded the equivalent to the Victoria Cross during their line of duty conveying vital messages.

https://thewest.com.au/news/austral...-serves-as-a-poignant-reminder-ng-b881376795z

Yes I saw that story on another channel after I posted.... There is a hidden message in there somewhere.... :perfect:

Don't EVER forget the Pigeons... :D

LW....

Latest posts