What made me smile today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manpa said:
It has been over 14 months since we have been away in the camper trailer due to the wifes ongoing health issues, well today we booked a week away, mid March, only 150 kms from home on the banks of Lake Albert. To say Im looking forward to it is an understatement.
Roll on March :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

We're all looking forward to it with you Manpa :Y: remember no photos it didn't happen :) :beer:

Kingscote ended up with over 55mm yesterday, the island got a much needed drink.
We got 36mm up to midnight to finish 70mm for Jan, good start.
Another 4 mil in the gauge already this morning and a week of mild weather coming up, things should green up nicely.

Wishful, Harbourmaster, did you get a good drink on the YP.?

Just got off the phone to our daughter Bec who is living in our B&B with her partner to tell us they have had finance approved for their 1st home :) :perfect: All 3 girls and their husbands/partner and kids have lived in the B&B over the last 8 & 1/2 years :eek: Bec and her partner are moving to Eildon an interesting fact is the home is a kit home from somewhere in the USA. Possibly one of the 1st kit homes in Australia I'll have to check it out anyway there were a few brought over for construction of the Eildon weir when they formed Lake Eildon. It's a doer upperer thats for sure but it has a well established garden with a huge date palm providing shade with elevated views of the lake :perfect: With the move comes a reno on the B&B and most likely we will reinstate it for all the travellers who frequent the Broadford race track Reg Hunt Park.

Manpa said:
Met a fellow PA member today when I delivered a model T, lovely bloke with a cracker young daughter helping dad work on his 4WD.
Thanks Husky for a pleasant chat, all the best.

Was a pleasure to meet you manpa, really enjoyed chatting with you :Y:
I highly recommend manpa's work, the pictures he posts of his pieces dont do them justice IMO, you are a very talented bloke :power:
I really appreciate you delivering the model T also mate, absolute legend! :beer:
Let us know if you have any luck on the other projects we chatted about bud :D

Cheers,
Husky

Latest posts