what is the strangest unexplained event you have experienced

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 11594

Aiden Matthew-Ruiz
Reaction score
i was bored watching some american videos on the unexplained wiled life, just curious because ive see auras and alot of shooting stars and things that move wired ways in the sky, what else have my fellow explorers and adventurers seen. as if no one has ever started detecting and then realized they where near pine gap.

all stories welcome 8) 8) 8) :rainbow:

I used to volunteer in a Nursing and Medical Museum. One day I was walking around documenting the old hospital buildings by taking pictures of them. When I got home I put the pictures on my computer. I looked them to see if I got what I wanted. In one of them I saw what looked like a person. This was impossible as the building was locked and alarmed. It was under 24 hr security. To this day I believe the person in it was a ghost of a nurse. When I blew it up the face is a skull not a person and it is looking straight at me.

Thought I was gonna hit a kid on a bike, just on dark, light rain, locked up the hilux, saw the kids face, wide eyed! Got out to see if he was OK, no kids anywhere! Could see a long way.....must have been a nano nap or some weird hallucination, was on the way to get Chinese at the old phoenix , night cliff.

I can explain this one, but at the time, it was pretty scarey. 1995, just out of the army, and doing some security work on the side.
Was looking after Moore park golf course after dark. Did a few very uneventful shifts, then one night, I could hear something down on one of the fairways.
I didn't have a radio or mobile phone at the time, just a torch.
I start to walk down there and as I got closer , I could clearly hear someone digging.
Being an infantry soldier, I made use of the ground, and worked my way into a position to find 2 burly blokes digging what looked like a grave!
I made my way back to the office and called the cops.
When they arrived, I took them down there, and sure enough, they were still digging, up to their waist by now.
The cops challenged them, only to find that they wernt mafia, just a couple of fossickers! Apparently Moore park golf course, is built on a very early 1800,s tip!

OLDSOULDIGGING777 said:
nice one, that would have freaked me out, hahaha you would have had the light on for a few nights keep them coming!!!

No mate I am a seezend ghost hunter. Have stayed overnight at the Quarentine Station at Manly. Also stayed at Monte Christo. Both are extremely haunted spots.

Use to live in an old boarding house here which was built in the 1870s,was sitting watching tv one night when I swear someone put there hand on my shoulder.Downward pressure was felt,enough to make me swing around only to find no-one there.Freaky.Other people living in the house had similar stories.

Here is another one for you. BBOOOOO.

It was 3 months after my heart was stented . I was at work at a business college I trained at and asked my secretary to print out my roll for the day. She opened my roll and asked me if it was the correct one. I said yes and she printed it. When it came out of the printer it was someone else's roll. I asked her two more time and both came out with the same trainer's roll not mine. It was a Monday and I had been at the Museum I volunteered at on the Sunday. I looked at a blank space in the room and said " I am okay Gracie, the doctors have cleared me to work". I asked her to print my roll again and this time it came out correctly. Our resident ghost Gracie an old nurse from the hospital had followed me to work and was keeping an eye on me to make sure I was okay. This spooked my secretary and she resigned a short while later.

Another one for you.

I was lying in bed one night. I heard clearly what sounded like hooves coming from the back of the house to my bedroom on the slate tile floor. Suddenly I felt something jump onto the bed and it was as if someone was holding me down by my legs. I said a number of times about ( five or six) "I command you by the power of my saviour Jesus Christ and the archangel Michael to go back to whenst you came from". On the last time I said it, the feeling of being held down left me. I got a great night sleep after that. So be careful if you want to hunt ghosts because sometimes you bring evil back with you instead. Now when going to peoples places to find the ghost haunting them I always say a cleansing and protection prayer before entering. Was it actually the Devil, Satan? I believe it was.

AngerManagement said:
Calling out my Ex's name while hard at it with the Wife...

Can not explain why AND then every thing just went dead quite... Bloody freaky
Dead as in soft or as in the lights went out ? ]:D

Goldfreak said:
AngerManagement said:
Calling out my Ex's name while hard at it with the Wife...

Can not explain why AND then every thing just went dead quite... Bloody freaky
Dead as in soft or as in the lights went out ? ]:D

all of the above...

And yes, on the odd occasion some 30 years later; she still reminds me...

Came in from bush to get more supplies, wanted to take some music back out with me, had two discmans sitting next to each other, they were both flashing on their display,picked up the first one received a rush through the body and the back door slammed, picked up the other one and another rush through the body, checked the battery compartment no batteries? Why were they flashing

I had something happen about 2010 that I can't explain, I don't want to know and I don't wanna explore it any further, I would just rather not go there.