What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did a quiz...saying that they can tell you if you are a male or female.

They are saying I am a male :lol: :lol:

( You definitely come across like a pretty macho dude, but there are a few things about you that don't quite fit the stereotype. The good news for you is you probably don't have a hard time getting dates or getting along with women because you have a lot of qualities that women find incredibly attractive.)

But I do agree with some of it :D

Goody :)

Lucky bugga Bjay.... :eek:
Bjay said:
Having a few pain killers after trying to remove a few fingers in a lathe today. Dodged a bullet and managed to keep them with only a couple of dislocations. First workplace accident in 30 years. Oh so lucky as Ive seen some results of lathe entanglements.
1567685270_screenshot_2019-09-05-22-05-54.jpg

But.... that's what happens when you get LATHEY :p

OUCH!!! Hope it heals quickly for you Bjay.

It looks horrible! Hope it doesn't hurt as bad as it looks! :awful:

Cheers,
Megsy

Yeah that looks freakishly like my hand pre my getting lathey(love it silver). I hope for your sake your head dont look like mine. :lol:
Doesnt hurt much at all surprisingly Megsy,but looks even worse now its swollen more.

Grabbing a bite to eat for lunch and listening to the rain hammer down outside, hoping it comes good for tomorrows trip to the GT. And, thinking of how Goldfreak and Jaros have reminded me of another joke- How can you tell the difference between Cow :poop: and Bull :poop: ?

You throw it up in the air. If it comes down it's Cow :poop: , and if it stays up in the air it's Bull :poop:

:)

Latest posts