What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wall section was loose right next to the window. Infiled with cement/hydrated lime mix and will plaster over later. Not really that bad.

The owner tried to fix the cracks with straight concrete and ... well didn't do a good job. He also left the concret too high so I had to remove most of it with a comb hammer.
I actually love working on old stone houses.

Hey Blocker. That's interesting - I'll look that up. They are certainly quiet, and the outside water temperature would be a great heat sink - even more so in colder waters.

Just back from a surprise 60th Birthday Party for mardymoose.
His lady and her mates put on a great function, with some very fun/interesting moments?
PAers attending also included: Dignit, jwal, Booney and the gals.
I would have stayed all night - just out of curiosity - to see what would happen next :argh:
However my lady friend needed her nods for an early start :/
Some pics will likely pop up over the next day or two........

Just finished watching a couple of youtube videos of the Nuggetmagnet and VoGus.
Very interesting with Nuggetmagnet getting a few bits of gold and also filming a procession of caterpillars as well as finding the entrance to a trapdoor spider`s lair ( hole ) . To all overseas readers on the forum ,that is another creature in Australia that can do you some harm ! Scary stuff.

Chris at Vo Gus just put up his latest offering and did pretty well on the creek. He also had a very important message near the end of it. Worth watching .

FOZ

just starting said:
Just finished watching a couple of youtube videos of the Nuggetmagnet and VoGus.
Very interesting with Nuggetmagnet getting a few bits of gold and also filming a procession of caterpillars as well as finding the entrance to a trapdoor spider`s lair ( hole ) . To all overseas readers on the forum ,that is another creature in Australia that can do you some harm ! Scary stuff.

Chris at Vo Gus just put up his latest offering and did pretty well on the creek. He also had a very important message near the end of it. Worth watching .

FOZ

Hi Foz , me, Im packing the suitcase , bloody hell cant fit the detector in this time, airline has reduced the weight limit from 35kilos to 25kilos. There goes the leg of lamb out. The vegimite. The bake beans , Looks like have to put up with chicken and rice. Or pork and rice. Anyway guys. Off to Manila on Wednesday to get some heat. Been to cold and wet in Ballarat for the past 3 months. Foz. Thanks for talks and being around when I need it. I hope Ive shown you some learning about reading the bush. Its been great. Your photos and comments on your topic is worth reading. Keep it up. Will be watching from far.

Woke at 6 and having my first cupper watching the rain from the front patio of the house.
Typhoon signal No 1 in Isabela ..
The guys will have to work inside the shed out of the rain and pour cement flooring while the outside plasterers work on the inside walls..

1566859090_d19a05e5-1527-4c51-b9cf-b479066f3000.jpg

Ward69 said:
just starting said:

FOZ

Hi Foz , me, Im packing the suitcase , bloody hell cant fit the detector in this time, airline has reduced the weight limit from 35kilos to 25kilos. There goes the leg of lamb out. The vegimite. The bake beans , Looks like have to put up with chicken and rice. Or pork and rice. Anyway guys. Off to Manila on Wednesday to get some heat. Been to cold and wet in Ballarat for the past 3 months. Foz. Thanks for talks and being around when I need it. I hope Ive shown you some learning about reading the bush. Its been great. Your photos and comments on your topic is worth reading. Keep it up. Will be watching from far.

Thanks, Mark. Yep, had a blast. We have been going pretty hard and constant with our prospecting / fossicking stuff. Learned alot . Too much crap going on in the world and this hobby brings us back to earth . You are a good teacher and pretty easy going to be around. I have lost 3 mates in the last 16 months and you have had your own grief ,so this does our heads good and gives us something else to concentrate and focus on.

See you when you get back.

FOZ

Latest posts