What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why should We open our Borders to States that still have high numbers of Covid 19 cases ?... Keep them closed as long as NSW and VIC have high numbers... After all, that's who visit up here the most...

Same reason why SA, NT and WA still have Borders closed.... And are keeping them closed..

We Don't want to get it bad up here again, our numbers are very low and they need to stay that way.... Jump too soon and We will regret it... And a burden on Our Health System that We don't need..

Holiday in your Own State.. Your state Economy will thank-you for doing just that... .. :)

LW...

LoneWolf said:
Why should We open our Borders to States that still have high numbers of Covid 19 cases ?... Keep them closed as long as NSW and VIC have high numbers... After all, that's who visit up here the most...

Same reason why SA, NT and WA still have Borders closed.... And are keeping them closed..

We Don't want to get it bad up here again, our numbers are very low and they need to stay that way.... Jump too soon and We will regret it... And a burden on Our Health System that We don't need..

Holiday in your Own State.. Your state Economy will thank-you for doing just that... .. :)

LW...
Dude I just want to enjoy my beer , but see your point

Sandta said:
Im glad you cleared that up :koala:
I thought you were talking about beer :beer:
Read above Sandta :)

1590483672_fa5edc9c-227b-41ae-ba97-447fdd0a25e5.jpg

:Y: :perfect:

Danny13 said:
LoneWolf said:

LW...
Dude I just want to enjoy my beer , but see your point

So do We.... Covid Free... ;)

LW...

LoneWolf said:

LW...
SA has just had its first case for a while. She is from England and allowed to fly into SA from Melbourne for compassionate reasons after only a few days isolation. She tested positive at the Adelaide airport but this makes me wonder why didn't they test her before she left the hotel in Melbourne? Now all the staff and people she met on the way have to be contact traced.

Yes I saw that tonight... It aint over yet....

We also have a strange case from the Ruby Princess.... It took 10 weeks for Covid to show up... So I recon 9weeks of false test results... 1 positive Real test result... So how many did she come into contact with over 10 weeks and was She contagious?...

Then We have a very stupid Nurse at a Rockhampton nursing home who continued to work, while showing symptoms, Then was forced to be tested and tests Positive.... Waiting for those numbers to swell now...

But it gets better, It was discovered that she also snuck out of 'Lockdown', Travelled 400km and somehow Infected a Mine Worker who died today and god knows how many more she came in contact with... His tests showed Negative all the way through his sickness ...

Now the whole town of Blackwater is in Lockdown, Mines to close and everybody needs to be tested for who knows how long.... She is Facing De-registration as a Nurse and possible further charges to be laid against Her...

A massive 'Contact Tracing' mission is ahead for QLD Health... :/

Some 'People'..... :|

Sad bit is now the dead fellow's wife has Covid as well. She tested Positive Today..... :argh:

And People want Travel Restrictions lifted.... No efing way....

LW....

Yes Mackka you are right.... and hopefully QLD Health will bring some charges against Her... She is already facing De-registration as a Nurse.... Blatant Disregard of "the Rules" and Positive Infecting should be a Crime....

Public Endangerment comes to mind....

Guess We will see just how many she 'found' to infect.... I feel She did this Purposely.... The facts look like it...

Only thing going for her is the fact she was only on the Front Desk and not actually Nursing at the Nursing home....

Well that's what QLD Health is telling Us anyhow...

LW...

Latest posts