What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished watching an amazing video on carving a Toyota Prado out of wood . This bloke has a channel with many of the vehicles he has carved out and he puts a lot of detail into his work .

I knew Manpa`s wood carving was top shelf stuff ,but i didn`t realise how much work is actually involved . I dip my hat to you Manpa .

Here is the video ; [video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BnebcTPoxQ[/video]

Yeah.... you've got no reason to lift your game like that.... there'd be no time left for livin once you started workin all those intricacies into it all.... he got some good moves there though that even I might remember nect time I'm swinging a chisel lol.

Watching a tv show about gold prospecting
Found a couple of faults
1 the shiela in the Camo clothes walked from camp with out a GPS
2 The way the bloke from the gold timers was swinging the detector from the overhead shot he seemed to not be overlapping his swing
Shows how bored I am lol

1590398670_8b95b7ca-3816-4297-9c52-cbbfdead7d94.jpg

16degrees not a cloud in the sky. Its good to be alive :goldnugget:

Hard Luck said:
Errrrmm..eating peanut butter sandwiches.

Funny you should say that. I was just reading a story about Bega arguing about Kraft using the yellow lid on their peanut butter after Bega buying the Kraft brand back but i am confused . If they bought back Kraft , why is there a Bega and a Kraft peanut butter ? Do Bega make both or is Kraft imported but owned by Bega . I cannot work it out. I buy the Bega brand ,not realising there are 2 brands out there and i can tell you it is not the same flavour as it used to be. The taste isn`t what it was a couple of years` ago .

So who owns what and who makes which ?

This is the story : https://9now.nine.com.au/a-current-...ustralia/d48630e0-40d8-44f6-b4e9-531bfda04b24

just starting said:
Hard Luck said:
Errrrmm..eating peanut butter sandwiches.

Funny you should say that. I was just reading a story about Bega arguing about Kraft using the yellow lid on their peanut butter after Bega buying the Kraft brand back but i am confused . If they bought back Kraft , why is there a Bega and a Kraft peanut butter ? Do Bega make both or is Kraft imported but owned by Bega . I cannot work it out. I buy the Bega brand ,not realising there are 2 brands out there and i can tell you it is not the same flavour as it used to be. The taste isn`t what it was a couple of years` ago .

So who owns what and who makes which ?

This is the story : https://9now.nine.com.au/a-current-...ustralia/d48630e0-40d8-44f6-b4e9-531bfda04b24

Yeah, it's ridiculous.
Thankfully Aldi sell the one made in the US. I stock up on that.
Ain't buying no peanut butter made in China.
Remember the soy sauce they made from human hair and the junk they put in the baby formula scandals?

Latest posts