What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Commemorating the 40th anniversary of Bon Scott`s death.

He died in Paris on the night of the 18th and early morning of the 19th of February 1980 .

Hammering away the tunes in the car all the way to work and home again and have been scrolling through the fan forums for months.

Apparently a 10 km section of the Canning highway will be closed with 14 bands playing ACDC tributes for the Perth festival.

I expect there may be flat bed trucks with bands hammering out the classics.

I heard Bon`s statue in Fremantle was removed some time ago by his family so they could spruce it up in time for this event.

Gone but will never be forgotten.

I just tried to capture a screenshot of a time event that doesn`t happen that often ,but i couldn`t get an online clock to get February to read as the 02.

1582190857_2020.jpg

Manpa said:
Shaking my head at the news Four n Twenty are introducing a meatless pie, isnt that just a vegetable pastie in disguise! :mad:

Yep ya spot on Manpa it's just a round vegetable pastie :N: don't get me wrong I love a good pastie with peppered mince and veg flakey pastry topped with dead horse :drooling: :perfect: Don't really understand what their aim is, most likely someone at four n Twenty reckons they'll make a killing on the vego /vegan scene I suppose. You can back it in I won't be buying the crap.

Latest posts