What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bjay said:
Doing normal things in these crazy times. The three Bees . Bonny , beers and well open to interpretation. Could be BBQ. :playful:
Onya mate.
I'm just chillin and camping in the back paddock with the young fella.
Beers tunes and a bbq and a bit of toad hunting latter. :lol: :beer:
1584779801_20200321_183025_copy_1024x498.jpg
1584779817_20200321_181143_copy_1024x498.jpg

That's why there is talk of closing supermarkets on week-ends... So they have a chance to re-stock... Things are Bad and it is only going to get worse...

I saw on tv tonight that all producers of our food are working 24/7 to get stocks out to shops... Problem is there are only a limited number of trucks and Drivers.....

Perhaps the Armed forces could help us in our time of need? No offence intended of course... just an idea that popped up tonight on TV...

LW...

7.62marksman said:

The sad part about it marksman is it is happening every where, and the greedy bastards just don't give a stuff about them,

I saw a photo yesterday of a old lady (i think she was in her 90's) standing in the supermarket aisle crying because the shelves were empty , it just broke my heart to see that ,with all they have been through in their life, and that's how they are treated ,i am disgusted with the way people are behaving

When i done that shop for old mate down the road the other day, he had bugger all on his list, and i asked him is that all he needed and he said no,i have not got enough money on me to do a full shop, can't go to the bank, so i got the full list off him ,i got 90% of his shop ,it will keep him going till his son gets his days off and then he can repay me

Just cooling down and finished calling that idiot in spare parts from the huskvarna shop,every thing i could think of O:)

On friday got the oil,fuel and air filter, spark plugs , plus oil for its 100 hour service ,the air filter is 22 mm to long to fit in the housing ,wait till i get hold of that little prick on monday morning ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D

sand surfer said:
Just cooling down and finished calling that idiot in spare parts from the huskvarna shop,every thing i could think of O:)

On friday got the oil,fuel and air filter, spark plugs , plus oil for its 100 hour service ,the air filter is 22 mm to long to fit in the housing ,wait till i get hold of that little prick on monday morning ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D

Make sure you keep your social distance :p :p

Blocker said:
Sitting at the computer just finished cancelling all my accommodation bookings in the UK. Hope they have enough Scotch on the plane for the flight home, not happy!!

Safe travels Blocker, sure are pretty ordinary times the important thing is to make it home safely now :beer:

Manpa said:
Cup of coffee, watching the lake, self isolating in the camper trailer sadly gotta go home in a few days :(

Enjoy the serenity while it lasts Manpa and Lorraine, you'll be happy to be home once the weather starts to turn, safe travels :beer:

RM Outback said:
Blocker said:
Sitting at the computer just finished cancelling all my accommodation bookings in the UK. Hope they have enough Scotch on the plane for the flight home, not happy!!

Safe travels Blocker, sure are pretty ordinary times the important thing is to make it home safely now :beer:

I spoke with Blocker today and he has had to deal with a load of stuff to get all his ducks in a row, current events have caused a lot of travel plans to be reorganized. It's a real shame because he had the next few weeks all planned out,

RDO, sighted Huge line up of Pensioners at Supermarket 50 minutes before opening time.
Looks like last minute panic merchants cleaned out the shelves after the lockdown announcement.
Today will be spent making last minute preparations for the coming weeks. :poop: 8.(

RM Outback said:
Manpa said:
Cup of coffee, watching the lake, self isolating in the camper trailer sadly gotta go home in a few days :(

Enjoy the serenity while it lasts Manpa and Lorraine, you'll be happy to be home once the weather starts to turn, safe travels :beer:

Nah, we are winter campers, easier for Lorraine, heat stuffs her, we like a campfire, nothing like a fresh autumn/ winters morning. Sadly I think the camper trailer will be confined to the driveway this winter.

Just found out their closing WA border, argh! But what I got from it is that you can go but you will have to stay quarantined for 14 days. Didnt say where though, probably at the border. Im happy to sit there for 2 weeks.

Latest posts