What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dam it said:
:D LEG share price at close of trade today :D

+8.7% :Y: Well done if you've got some Dam It. I used to love the penny dreadful mining stocks when I was a young bloke. Made a thousand bucks in one day many years ago on RGC, by putting 10g on it as it trended downwards rapidly as everybody cashed in on the last day of the financial year. It bounced the very next day and I bailed and took an extra grand for my 10. My ex-wife went out the next day and blew the whole grand I'd made on shoes :lol:

Star mining was a good rollercoaster ride for a while too, barely registering a heart beat at .000...............cents for many months as it revived and then eventually died on the ASX table :lol: :lol: :lol: Good fun mate :Y: but the second Mrs would kill me if I even looked at a share price (still looking over my shoulder since the GPX 5000 purchase) and the Dunny Budgies would be circling my bruised carcass in no time :argh:

Sitting in the dark waiting for the power to magically come on . Been off for 7 hours and the fridge is starting to defrost on a very warm day that we have had .They reckon it will be back on in an hour . But it was supposed to come on at 4pm , then 5.30 pm , so not counting my chickens , yet . At least it was a good excuse for a bbq tea.

just starting said:
Sitting in the dark waiting for the power to magically come on . Been off for 7 hours and the fridge is starting to defrost on a very warm day that we have had .They reckon it will be back on in an hour . But it was supposed to come on at 4pm , then 5.30 pm , so not counting my chickens , yet . At least it was a good excuse for a bbq tea.

Yeah we're waiting to, been out for 4 & 1/2 hours and word is they expect to have it sorted by 3am :( :N: the upside is we've had over 30mm of rain :) :Y: :beer:

RM Outback said:
just starting said:

Yeah we're waiting to, been out for 4 & 1/2 hours and word is they expect to have it sorted by 3am :( :N: the upside is we've had over 30mm of rain :) :Y: :beer:
Still no power . How about you ? Getting worried i will lose alot from my fridge.Muggy night and no fan or aircon . Phone nearly flat ,too

JS Power back on here :Y: put in a with your provider for the entire contents of your fridge/freezer, their obligated to supply.

Congratulations Smoky :perfect: :beer: :flowers: grand kids are the best. In about 5 years he'll be your shadow when you go for a swing :perfect: it's good fun :)

goody2shoes said:
Perfect Smoky :flowers:

Now remember it is up to you to spoil the little guy with all your love :heart:

Hope mum and dad are doing good :flowers:

Goody :pickshovel:
Hi Goody,
Yes my son is exhausted and mum is totally exhausted.
They are both well and all 3 are sleeping which is what I should be doing after a long night. :) :Y: :beer:

Latest posts