What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charging batteries for my detectors :) heading up to Howlong to pick up the van (left it there in November :eek:) First opportunity I've had to get a break from work and family commitments so I've decided to have a stop over at Mt Pilot (Chiltern) and have a scratch at some dirt, just a bit like the night before Christmas :beer:

Wishing everyone would go get some gold or atleast get laid , sick of topics becoming arguements full of personal attacks, doesnt matter how good you think your are , convincing another just as stubburn old bugger to adopt your values and path of thought is as likely as catching a unicorn taking a solid gold poop on your front doorstep.. it aint never going to happen ... :100: %

aussiefarmer said:
Wishing everyone would go get some gold or atleast get laid , sick of topics becoming arguements full of personal attacks, doesnt matter how good you think your are , convincing another just as stubburn old bugger to adopt your values and path of thought is as likely as catching a unicorn taking a solid gold poop on your front doorstep.. it aint never going to happen ... :100: %
Solo true mate??

Sort of admiring the before and after of earlier this arvo.

Not the best job but it's a start.

1581330200_20200210_181757.jpg

1581330220_20200210_185757.jpg

Latest posts