What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listening to the showers :) between bursts of sunlight while phoning various service technicians to come and sort out damage from the second Lightning strike in about a month. Security Fob readers down, no access via various gates, Fire Panel on the blink, all from Tuesday night! :mad: And all I wanted was a peaceful Christmas break... fat chance!! :( Oh the life of a Building Manager, fortunately I don't live in the Building :D

Tallying up all the treasure i found after a couple of hours reacquainting myself with the Nox this morning. Been a while since i used it.
1577336898_20191226_150316.jpg

Hard Luck said:
Karchering under the pergola. What an almighty mess.

Why does the quoted post keep coming up as a new post :8 this is the 3rd time I've viewed it :/ the first time was when it was posted and twice since it shows up as a new post.

Same here Smoky but once I've read most new posts I'll refresh and the read posts don't show up any more but this particular post does, never happened before :/

If it happens again I'll do a report so Harri can look at it.

Latest posts