What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ded Driver said:
slurping down pea n ham soup ... sooooooo dammmmmmm gooooooood :p
whilst watching Bulldogs/Carlton footy

This is a copy of an emall i sent to a mate who is a footscray supporter , stirring her up , with about 10 minute`s
to go when Footscray were well in front .

1560642965_email.jpg

Pretty good on the prediction ,wasn`t i ?

No offence to Carlton supporters, i just like a close game and had my work tipping for the dogs.

Watching Skippy.
Jerry has passed out so Sonny is flying the helicopter :D
Ranger Hammond is in another helicopter and they are going to shoot Jerry in the arm with an antidote from a tranquilizer gun. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit...scrap that. Ranger Hammond just realized that was a stupid idea so they just gave Sonny a crash course in flying helicopters and he landed it :lol: :lol:

I'm just surprised they didn't teach Sonny how to hover, load Skippy into a basket and winch him up and get Skippy to fly it.
We all know Skippy can do anything! :D

40 years on and i could still watch that show.

As a side note , I think the original Skippy kangaroo was sent to a taxidermist and got sold to witches in britches or draculas or some themed restaurant like that owned by Tikki and john and was onsold to someone in Adelaide when they closed down. Too lazy to google the story ,just doing it from memory.

Just got kicked off the local showgrounds for detecting.
I always detect early hours of the morning but today I was sent home early with full pay so I decided to go for a swing at the local show grounds....I have permission from the grounds keeper and over the last year or so have had no problems. But today i was approached by a lady who started our conversation with .....I've rang the police you are not aloud to use those things on private properly :8 :8 .... :lol:
It took every last bit of my will power to stay polite.
I told her I have permission from the council and the grounds keeper...and her reply was ....We lease the show grounds (Show society) and you can't use those things here anymore....So I smiled , Said ok and left....Not sure if the police bothered to come .lol ....This is why I hunt early mornings ,.....All the uneducated dogooders are still asleep. :cool:

ARRRrrrrrr r the times they are a changin :N: :(

Hey Jaros, I also have been posting here:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=30865
I really liked it at the tip, and will be taking my son back there (He'll fly in and out of Cairns).
Also want to catch up with our Palmer River friends on my way back South.
Then, I'm planning some days detecting around Forsayth (likely Lornevale Station), then crossing the Simpson (West to East) on the way home.

Latest posts