What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1638250902_20211130_130848_copy_2016x1512.jpg

Bit earlier today, bit lunch at beautiful Cairn Curran

Solid Luck said:
Eating a picnic bar, vanilla slice, salad sandwich a berry drumstick, Pepsi as there is no coke. Hospital icecream and jelly.

Just had my my appendix out about hour and a half ago.

All the best for a speedy recovery, might be wise to give any meet ups a wide berth. Ya don't want to have it open up in a fit of laughter.

Thanks RM. Fingers crossed all goes well. It's keyhole surgery in most cases these days.
I was responding well to the antibiotics for the 24 hours beforehand and tried to get the doc to treat me with antibiotics only as it is possible with appendicitis.
But I was a bees **** from having a burst one. So we went for takeout.
Wouldn't want to be in the middle of nowhere and it bursts.
:argh:

Manpa said:
Good luck with the recovery SL, I reckon we should get the ol evolutionary scale changed to make us without tonsils, adenoids, appendix and wisdom teeth. Make things a lot simpler.

Thanks Manpa.
I was doing the dr google thing as you do and now some of them are saying the appendix is indeed useful.
But who really knows in the end hey.
One week eggs are good for you next week they are not. :cool:

Must have been a good day for ops. Watching Mrs Bjay kicking back in the recliner in a drug induced haze after shoulder surgery today. All went well apparently, now shes gotta learn to detect with the left arm to pay for it. :D

Bjay said:
Must have been a good day for ops. Watching Mrs Bjay kicking back in the recliner in a drug induced haze after shoulder surgery today. All went well apparently, now shes gotta learn to detect with the left arm to pay for it. :D

Wishing Speedy recovery for her Bay.
Shouldn't be too hard learning to use other arm to detect.
Maybe time to pick up the 6000 for her and you :)

Bjay said:
Solid Luck said:
dam it said:
Solid Luck said:
Thanks Jaros.
:lol: :lol: You're a Funny Guy :lol: :lol:
All the Best Mate :D :Y:

Thanks dam it. Initially they thought I had a ruptured bowel. No pun intended but I was kakking my daks there for a while :/
Mate your bloody lucky it wasnt .

Too right mate. Would've been a whole other day had it been that.
I'm very grateful. :party: :rainbow:

Latest posts