What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listening to a bullfrog in the roof gutter croaking his head off. He must be stuck in the gutter or something as he was in the backyard croaking last night. He has a deep croak. croak, croak etc sound. Don't really know what sort of frog it is????
He is right next to our bedroom on the roof.

Jaros said:
Listening to a bullfrog in the roof gutter croaking his head off. He must be stuck in the gutter or something as he was in the backyard croaking last night. He has a deep croak. croak, croak etc sound. Don't really know what sort of frog it is????
He is right next to our bedroom on the roof.
More than likely a Tree frog mate.
They get pretty big. :Y:

We have had green tree frogs outside our toilet window. I didn't take a pic in case that it might hurt his eyes.
It saw me blink once an stopped croaking I can't understand why?????????????????????

Jaros said:
We have had green tree frogs outside our toilet window. I didn't take a pic in case that it might hurt his eyes.
It saw me blink once an stopped croaking I can't understand why?????????????????????
We catch the moths and hand feed them.
They nearly take ya fingers sometimes :lol:

Well I just sat down after having Breakfast for dinner with Mrs GT top shelf Bacon and Egg burger and about to start filling out the sale contract for my side hustle.

Da Virus has been a bit unkind, but the time has come to crack open a beverage in some sort of celebration of an end of an era. I dont normally get too sentimental about such things, if ever, but after 15 years going anywhere from full time to whenever I can on the side running it, the final time I get up to pick a load up and drop it off has come.

Been a sad week staring at the fact Im not young enough to do what I used to and guess its my time. The hardest thing to face is not seeing some faces of really fantastic people who've stuck by me and become great friends.

Any how maybe Ill get to get away a bit more and Mrs GT could not be happier. I think she wants the nicest lawn on the street type life and probably deserves it, which is probably reason enough.

Well Im babbling on and better get to it.

I've got some Capsicum, Lettuce and Tomato in seedlings ready to go when the bed is ready. I see Aldi have some good quality potting mix at $4-95 a bag next Sat. As well as other good stuff. I've repotted the seedlings today into a better mix and thrown in some Dynamic Organic into the mix at 2 levels- 1 for the roots to grow to and a sprinkle on top for the surface roots.

Waving goodbye. 8.(

1636157282_screenshot_20211106-110619_gallery.jpg

Latest posts