What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just went through hungry jacks getting a(very) light tea for all at home....two lanes.... making sure that the car that got served before me got to go through before I did. Went to pay $17+ only to find that the car in front of me had paid it forwards for me. So I enquired as to the cost of the car behind me and paid the $21 for their order.
It was extremely nice to be an active part in a string of extraordinary events.... I'm sure the young cashier will remember it fondly too, as would the car that followed me through. Thanks go to the preceeding car for the instigation and inspiration. :cool:

Excellent Silver. I had the honour of paying forward for a bloke down on his luck at the supermarket. I didnt want to embarrass him so I said to him I wanted to pay for his groceries, which he agreed to. Later, I saw him crying that someone would do that for him. Honestly, it did more for me than him.
God Bless
Mackka

Good onya Mackka :perfect:
I like to leave a few dollars at the supermarket checkout when I can every now and then, as they have a sly bowl to help out customers that fall a little short every now and then... I can leave it up to them to know who really needs the help, and the workers get a feel good out of being able to do so too.

Please don't thank me Silver, I doesn't deserve thanks as i believe if i can help someone else, I am actually helping myself and for those that have never tried paying it forward, give it a go, you will feel 10 feet tall and really happy and sometimes in tears.
Well done Silver, keep giving is the motto (when we can).
Mackka

well don silver and mackka,
i was standing in line at the super market behind a elderly couple (70 ish) and they had a special adult child with them ,he had a crunchie chocolate bar in his hands and the parents said they could not afford to buy it this week, he will have to put it back ,with not a word said by him and a shrug of his shoulders and with the look of tears in his eyes, he walked back to the isle and put it back, so i went to the isle and got 2 crunchie bars for him and also payed their grocery bill for them

they were a little bit shocked that it happened, and I explained to them why i did it

and the reason why ,if it was a simple crunchie bar that made that little mans week a happy week, i would gladly buy him one every week, and with me paying for their groceries this week, i hope it freed up enough money for them to buy him his crunchie bar for many weeks to come

Mackka said:
Please don't thank me Silver, I doesn't deserve thanks as i believe if i can help someone else, I am actually helping myself and for those that have never tried paying it forward, give it a go, you will feel 10 feet tall and really happy and sometimes in tears.
Well done Silver, keep giving is the motto (when we can).
Mackka

you got the tears part right mackka ,i sat in the car for 10 minutes and thought of how happy that little man would be munching on his crunchie bar ,and my eyes went all funny on me

Latest posts