What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Packing up to go back out bush detecting.
Not in my 'good patch' this week as I alternate fortnightly visits between two property owners, so I don't wear my welcome out. They don't let anyone else on their properties and I don't want to get the flick from a great area either. Taking up a box of large Morton Bay Bugs to split between them this trip. Was a 5kg box of large King Prawns on the first trip. They are pretty happy with gifts like that as they don't get much good fresh seafood a long way from the coast.

Waiting for Bounce time. Tigers v the Cats. I dont follow either but the misses barracks for the Tige's. A Dusty fan she is :/
Will admit, he is a gun player and screwed his head on the right way in the last couple of yrs.

Cooking curried hot dogs and onions. :drooling:
1620389982_39963cc7-e8e2-4e0b-bc48-61f464879e5d.jpg

I went out shopping at 6am to avoid the crowds, Spent about $220 mainly on Meat and Cheese and various sauces,

2 Nice Steaks :inlove:
8 Lamb Chops :inlove:
1 Shoulder of Port Cut in to Two Joints
1 Pork Loin cut in to 3 small joints
60 Snags :inlove:
32 huge Hotdogs
3 pks of 8 rashers of Smoked Bacon. :inlove:
48 Beef Burgers :inlove:

2 X 900g of Strong Cheedar Cheese :inlove:
20 Cheese Slices to go in the Burgers :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
8 Burger Buns :Y:
And plenty of BBQ Sauce

And somehow I managed to fit it in the big ARB even when it was over half full with other meat. :8 :playful: :playful:

Ooops I put this in the wrong place, Not to worry Ay.

nucopia said:
Watching old TV shows on YT :perfect:

On the 150+ free TV channels they have over here there is one channel that plays all the old movies from the 60's and 70's to way back to the 1930's, :Y:

They have been playing a few Norman Wizdom movies this past week and a few vintage Hammer Horror movies :skull:

Just arrived home after ten wonderful days in the south east of SA, a few days drizzle but in general the weather was wonderful, nice days, cool nights, ideal for a fire side port or two. Mum coped pretty well, so we got a few good hour long walks in the conservation park.
Now just waiting for the rain tomorrow, garden could do with a good drop.

Latest posts