What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taking advantage of the calm before the storm. Bjay seems to think I can throw the ball at the same time as splitting wood, kept dropping it at my feet for an hour before he gave up. :|
1623127869_e9522c08-6f3f-4db1-9e67-5e26d3adf823.jpg

What am I not doing (again)..
Given up smoking again, first day differences..
Acquired permission to a private property with one creek running through it.
Tiny bit of colour and already lost interest coz most creeks suck lol
Actually went to the town museum hunting history and all they had was a generalised 50 page book locked in a cabinet that they couldn't find the key for lol
Having my usual evening drinks now, it's the time the ciggy calls but I'm armed with patches :cool:

Mackka said:
Good onya mate, keep going, you can do it standing on ya head or up straight.
Mackka
Isn't it amazing what gets done to keep the Mind occupied.
Started a new coffin test hole on the way back to camp..

Even though I havent given up yet I found for the few days I did(multiple times) the patches really didnt do anything for me. I have had more success with the chewies gives me the feeling that Im doing something and they taste like a cats bum.(what ide imagine a cats bum tastes like anyway) :| :argh:

Each time you quit is a successful endeavor towards a total end result... it's when you actually switch sides and become a non smoker that the result becomes a permanent one.

With an additional bonus.... this
:cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy:
:fire:
:money:

Becomes.... this
:money: :money: :money:

(witch still gets spent but differently lol)

Bjay said:
Even though I havent given up yet I found for the few days I did(multiple times) the patches really didnt do anything for me. I have had more success with the chewies gives me the feeling that Im doing something and they taste like a cats bum.(what ide imagine a cats bum tastes like anyway) :| :argh:
I can taste the nicotine from the patch on my arm in my mouth.
Day 2 and already my lungs don't sound like a dieing cat lol

Mackka said:
Go you good thing, it wont take long mate .
Well Done.
Mackka
I actually quit 3 months ago for 5 weeks, combined with my brain medication my appetite went out of control.
Put on 15kgs in that 5 weeks and all went on my guts. It was when I tried panning and couldn't breath over my guts that I chose to start again.
This time going to keep active and continue my mostly salad and boiled egg diet.
It's the roast meat and vegetables in lard that's the tempting killer lol

20xwater said:
Bjay said:
I can taste the nicotine from the patch on my arm in my mouth.
Day 2 and already my lungs don't sound like a dieing cat lol

I know what you mean when you can still taste the nicotine in the saliva.

Latest posts