What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Goody... Don't saddle up the Horse just yet.... :8

Things are not looking good up here ATM... We have a case of the Mutant strain of Covid... She was a cleaner in a Quarantine Hotel in the City and used Public transport to and from work... She also has been all over the place while Infectious.. :argh:
We will see what happens with-in 14 days I suppose... :/

Also the Cricket may be canned as the Opposing Team is now refusing to Stay in their Hotel for the duration after singing an agreement last Friday that they would..
So Comrade Dr Janet has threatened to can the Cricket ... Good, hope so, can't stand the game anyhow.. :)
Covid also has appeared in Sewage testing at Warwick and Stanthorpe.... So it may be Our turn for round 2...

But I have put aside 1/2 a roll just for you tho... :)

LW....

lone wolf

Yep I need reading the same thing on the net about it plus it is all over the TV

It will just be time when they say that they are closing the border again

I think I will bring my own toilet paper :lol: :lol: :lol:

RM Outback said:
Just got home from a fire down the road :| put out 2 x 600 litre tanks doing a bit of blacking out. Had to call it quits I've got to be out the door at midnight in the truck.

Here's a picture from Mt Hickey fire, I know the bloke who is spotting today and he saw me putting the fire unit on the ute and head out.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7093/1610004327_img_20210107_182018.jpg

The thing that really pisses me off is there were 5 ignition points :mad: so now we have to put up with a scumbag fire bug. If I get hold of the person I'll try my best to be gentle :fistpump:

Just learnt the cause of the fires were from the exhaust of an old shitebox truck and not a fire bug :Y: no fire is good but this is the best outcome as far as determining what caused them :)

After detecting all morning & fishing in the arvo, drove by this place. Bloody good stuff!

1610164950_20210109_130530_copy_756x1008.jpg

1610164973_20210109_131157_copy_756x1008.jpg

It`s as easy as cleaning out your Sons Fishing Tackle Bag out.
I did and got a Triple hook in my knuckle.
Couldn`t get it out to save my Life.
Ended up at the Hospital.
Some chick walks in and looks and says You Boys and your Toys.
It took a lot of work getting it out.

Some bloke gashed his shin at bunnings today , looked like it was very deep cut too
He is sitting there pinching the gash together between his fingers and saying it look worse then it is :lol: ..
I recon he needed to go to hospital and have it stitched ..
Bunnings staff called and made him wait for the ambulance..which was a smart move..

Done about 35 years in the building industry now about 45 yrs.
Could not believe this back then with All the Electric Power Tools & injuries ect.
but this ``Day``` i` pushed a Hacksaw blade through 2 tendons & nerves in my Thumb making fishing rod holders.
Micro Surgery ect & the Physio after wards ``PAIN`` 8.(

No but the same material, metal...

The boss gave us all New "Safety Blade" Stanley knives one day... So I Took mine out of the box and Bang , it bit me... 4 Stitches Later, I was Banned from using them... :8 ...

Every-one gave me their old knives... I still have about 7 somewhere... :lol:

Hazards of being a Sheet-Metal worker I suppose... :koala:

LW...

Latest posts