What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching Mrs M.

1609823062_sorting_bolts.jpg

She reckons she's playing the world's longest chess game with no end in sight.

1609823089_sorting_more_bolts.jpg

She is secretly trying to sort my life out, fat chance ;)

1609823155_sorting_bolts_3.jpg

A lot of my bolts and nuts are new but there are a lot of reusable ones. I don't have a problem with diving into my assorted pile and digging out what I need but she flinches every time she sees a new invoice for bolts when she knows there are already hundreds of them somewhere in the shed :).

By the look of the kitchen and the dinner table I hope she finishes soon :( I'm getting hungry :8

The biggest pawn probly needs to book a table for tea somewhere.... cause a big game like that'd make ya pretty hungry... go on Moneybox get an invoice done for tea :Y: (cause Mrs M is definitely worth it for doin that job for ya) Holey Dooley your a lucky man indeed :perfect:

Just got home from a fire down the road :| put out 2 x 600 litre tanks doing a bit of blacking out. Had to call it quits I've got to be out the door at midnight in the truck.

Here's a picture from Mt Hickey fire, I know the bloke who is spotting today and he saw me putting the fire unit on the ute and head out.
1610004327_img_20210107_182018.jpg

The thing that really pisses me off is there were 5 ignition points :mad: so now we have to put up with a scumbag fire bug. If I get hold of the person I'll try my best to be gentle :fistpump:

Latest posts