What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scary when your eye sight starts to fade what worries me is when i go seeking and specking i won`t be able to see them.
Good movie on Ch 9 tonight i`d say High Crimes with Gordon Freeman never seen him in a bad movie yet.
At least i`ve got a big TV to see it. :)

goody2shoes said:
Just watching mighty ships then Meg's

Gotta love Mighty Ships .... logistics in a past life been on a lot of RORO and PCC's even got to do a thrill ride in the Harding Lifeboat that hangs off the back of a lot of them, awesome drop.

Can't wait to get cruising again .....

What am i doing right now, going through old photos today came upon this one on our first trip when we upgraded from the one 4000 to two 4500's.
11grammer came out of this hole and just behind me on the bank of the shallow creek we dug another 5 beauties, grand total of 40g's.

1610791150_vw5.jpg

Jaros said:
Well done. Big coils you've got there. No it's not that old joke............Were they Detech?

Jaros, From memory they were the early Nugget Finder 20" & 16" we used when looking for new patches.
That spot was only 50 metres down stream from an old bush track that had probably been crossed thousands of time leading to an old abandoned deep mine dug in the early 1900's.
While we still had permission to detect this area we uncovered untold gold and we were amazed no one else had detected/stumbled onto the patch so close to the crossing.

Latest posts