What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not quite right now since I was busy, but with the 5km limit increased to 25km, sneakily planned a package night away with Mrs fwdoz in a spa room with a king size bed and breakfast included. Also ordered dinner to the room which was Pumpkin Soup that was the equivalent of 2 1/2 cereal bowls, the Scotch Fillet & Burger, followed by the Chocolate Mousse. Took our own Champagne, Beer & Lindt choccies with us.

Who said old married men are not romantic???

1604211470_webp.net-resizeimage_3.jpg

1604211471_webp.net-resizeimage_2.jpg

1604211471_webp.net-resizeimage_1.jpg

Hard Luck said:
Well, I've just had 2 bowls of lentil soup and just getting ready to cook up some more endives. Stupid healthy food. I see a trip to kfc in the near future.

:N: Soup, that's pretty ordinary, explore the next level Hard Luck ...Dahl, then you can spice it up, add other goodies, I make it every week and take it to work for breakfast, a good Dahl with Garlic Naan, brilliant start to the day :Y:

Im at work, reading this forum on my phone with one eye, & keeping a lookout for the boss with the other. O:)

Dihusky said:
Hard Luck said:
Well, I've just had 2 bowls of lentil soup and just getting ready to cook up some more endives. Stupid healthy food. I see a trip to kfc in the near future.

:N: Soup, that's pretty ordinary, explore the next level Hard Luck ...Dahl, then you can spice it up, add other goodies, I make it every week and take it to work for breakfast, a good Dahl with Garlic Naan, brilliant start to the day :Y:
I do like Dahl a lot. Just gone off cooking to much lately.
Plenty of chilli in some of my bowls of lentil soup ;)

Sandon River! Great part of the coast. We had a house the next beach down Minnie Water, learnt to drive on the beach, In a 1928 Chev. Great times as a kid
We used to drive the old Chev up the Sandon beach to the settlement on the southern side, now it's 4WD only!! and we never got bogged in that old thing.
Yeah great times.

Waiting for the tradies to arrive to install our new wooden floor. The carpet has turned to dust n mould after 35 years :( so reckon it is time for a new floor. :)

It was a toss up between a Fisher Impulse AQ or a floor. The missus won the argument. :argh: :D

Latest posts