What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had my first look on Facebook

Seen one of my brother's on there

I did not say hi or anything to him

But omg he looks so old

I have not seen him in all most 12 years

goody2shoes said:
Just had my first look on Facebook

Seen one of my brother's on there

I did not say hi or anything to him

But omg he looks so old

I have not seen him in all most 12 years
Stalk book is good for that :lol: Have made contact with many old school friends through it. Men are easier to locate than women though because they generally still have the same name.

Wet afternoon, watching some badly needed rain with the clouds grumbling as they bang together, so great time to play with some pebbles to see what's hiding inside.

1603519465_img_20201024_154932_2.jpg

In amongst the selection interesting things are being discovered.

1603519527_img_20201024_155130.jpg

1603519544_img_20201024_155215.jpg

Some might even be cutters which will be a bonus :)

Just about to go to bed and heard three big bangs. Too rapid to be gunshots and seemed to big to be firecrackers?

Could be a 3 stage pipe bomb made by idiots... That's the new craze I have been told...

Someone keeps letting them off in an underground carpark after Midnight in a suburb of the Goldy for weeks now.....

2 or 3 sometimes 4 rapid Booms and Not a Gun... Wakes everyone up for miles...

LW....

Sitting back doing the forum and actually glad the AFL is over this year. It was magnificent light display of the Gabba as we only live a 10 min walk to the ground but not this time.
I don't think anyone could say the entertainment was below par. I thought it could have had some "name" singer entertaining us.

Latest posts