What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent a long day out around Talbot - now contemplating why my detector continues to only find iron, the wife's detector finds EVERYTHING! Also, found this on the ground, can someone tell me what sort of bullet this is and what it's used for. Looks like brass jammed in a plastic case?
1605431289_talbot-bullet.jpg

Having a quiet chuckle over the SA restrictions and impending border closure preventing Croweaters entering Victoria.
After 110+ days I feel for you blokes.

And hey, Smokey ..... what's the verdict on Gangs of London, 34+ temp here so may have to veg out and have a look.

Cheers T.

Just booked into Craig's Hotel in Ballarat for the night.
Looking forward to a feed tonight in the restaurant. Have eaten there before and it was sensational.

numpty said:
whale oil beef hooked....playing with my new plasma lighter....awesome bloody thing doesn't need any gas, charge it in the USB port
Had a couple for two years now, one has lost one of the prongs but it still works. Lights first time, every time. (No warning though when flat)

I like them, no need to worry about gas. As for USB charging its the same fitting as my old phone.

Latest posts