What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strip it out and do it properly no sparky will risk his licence signing off on a mess like that. Looks like it was done by a person who thought he knew how do electrical work but didn't know the regs.
cheers db

Yes mate, stripping every wire out to give my sparky and clean frame to work with.
He left me with one powerpoint to work with.

1598176875_img_20200823_120547932_2_li.jpg

only made 13 here today but was very nice in the sun after the last week or so. Wife & I went for a walk down to the beach on the way back bloody young brown snake crosses the track, after wife went past I was following, about 14-15 inches long. would have thought it would still be too cold but have seen some sleepy's out sunning when we've been in the scrub looking for orchids recently .

Im thinking about heading back into NSW camping again.... Our Covid Border bubble suits Me just fine... Cut-off point is Emmaville and We camp 3km before Emmaville...
Sick of spending days on my back fixing Oil Seals and pulling gearboxes and diffs.. Wish I had a hoist... Time for some R&R and Fossicking we think.. Might even have a dig for some of these.. Found at a 'not so Secret spot' last weekish.... All up they found 9 of these Smokey Quartz Crystals... Gotta be more... :D

1598268920_screenshot_33.jpg

LW...

LoneWolf said:
Im thinking about heading back into NSW camping again.... Our Covid Border bubble suits Me just fine... Cut-off point is Emmaville and We camp 3km before Emmaville...
Sick of spending days on my back fixing Oil Seals and pulling gearboxes and diffs.. Wish I had a hoist... Time for some R&R and Fossicking we think.. Might even have a dig for some of these.. Found at a 'not so Secret spot' last week.... All up they found 9 of these Smokey Quartz Crystals... Gotta be more... :D

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7355/1598268920_screenshot_33.jpg

LW...
That's awesome. Not as big as the one I got on the weekend though :lol:
1598271729_1598184913_screenshot_20200823-214341.jpg
do you want to swap?

I have dislexia so god help me :lol: :lol:

The wardrobes are more complicated than you think

But I am good with my hands :D

I went to a lot of furniture shop's to be told that wardrobes only come in flat packs... unless you wish to pay big money for someone else to put them together for you

I love flat packs... I even thought about a job assembling them for those who can't or won't... And I have No bits left over... ]:D

Air-tasker is an option for you Goody?.... If I could, I would come down and put them together for you.

Bloody Border restrictions.. We really need to go to Coffs, to finally lay Mrs Wolf's Dad to rest, but can't ATM... :brokenh:

LW...

LoneWolf said:
Sick of spending days on my back fixing Oil Seals and pulling gearboxes and diffs.. Wish I had a hoist... Time for some R&R and Fossicking we think.. Might even have a dig for some of these.. Found at a 'not so Secret spot' last weekish.... All up they found 9 of these Smokey Quartz Crystals... Gotta be more... :D

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7355/1598268920_screenshot_33.jpg

LW...
Hey lonewolf.
Arnt you on the gold coast?

Jaros said:
We always use plain Greek Yoghurt ilo sour cream. It really harmonises with potato. Had potato and leek supt the other night--beautiful. No salt or pepper needed. :p

I love a good soup in winter with some crusty bread :perfect:

Jaros said:
We always use plain Greek Yoghurt ilo sour cream. It really harmonises with potato. Had potato and leek soup the other night--beautiful. No salt or pepper needed. :p
You could be onto something there Jaros. A couple of the ladies in the kitchen are Greek.

Smoky bandit said:
LoneWolf said:

LW...
Hey lonewolf.
Arnt you on the gold coast?

Yes I am... There is a 'Border bubble' in place for SE QLD where we can still travel into NSW... Im not too sure yet if we can still go, but I have heard that it's ok to travel inside this bubble for any reason... I won't do anything till I find out exactly what We can and cant do...
according to this I can go as We are classed as a 'border resident' where We live......
https://www.qld.gov.au/health/condi.../public-health-directions/border-restrictions

Here is the 'bubble' map... Emmaville is in post code 2371 (right side of map 1), and Emmaville-Deepwater is the cut-off point...
https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__dat...er-zones-qld-border-restriction-direction.pdf

And this says it's OK to go..
I am a border zone resident, can I cross the border for sport or recreation/ visit friends and family/ help a vulnerable family member?

Yes. If you are a border zone resident you can cross the border for any purpose this includes work, recreation and social activities. Queensland border zone residents cannot travel outside the border zone in New South Wales (but can travel anywhere within Queensland) and New South Wales border zone residents cannot travel outside the border zone in either Queensland or New South Wales. You must ensure you follow any public health directions in the relevant state while on that side of the border.

Any border zone residents who have been in a hotspot in the last 14 days will have to quarantine for 14 days in government arranged accommodation at their own expense when they enter Queensland. The whole state of New South Wales has been declared as a COVID-19 hotspot.

So I called them and YES I can go...
LW...

Latest posts