What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Letting the cows eat the lawn.
1597703342_screenshot_20200818_075752.jpg
this one wants to come in and lie down near the fire. If it could learn not to :poop: everywhere maybe :lol:

Eldorado said:
just starting said:
I think it is " in calf " .
Either that or it has swallowed another cow. :lol:
Yes we are breeding the fat angus variety :lol: I always thought those old cow paintings were stupid but now I know they were serious
1597737894_images_40.jpg
1597738046_screenshot_20200818_173646.jpg
a good aspect of the breed is they have smaller heads so less trouble during birth.

Yep Im with you RM ....
I am going to have another Beer ....
Why because I can ...
Tomorrow will be another day ...
The death of this carton will be not in vein...
I will start a fresh tomorrow evening with another one .....
That will last a few days....
Cheers.....

Off course having a nursing background you find that hilarious don't you goody ;) only thing funnier would be if had a large boil and burst in your sock draw :lol: I don't mind cats. I find once you accept they are total selfish arse@%/es and will never change you find a way to get along with them well enough. It's when you think they are nice momentarily that they disappoint you.

Of courses I found it laughable :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

She is only getting back at me as through the night she wanted a pat so I gave her one and the little sh.t bit me so I gave her what for :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have cleaned up a lot worse i assure you ;)

I had to clean up a boil on a client in a ummm place not to many venture..let's just say it was nasty ;)

Have seen to many naked clients :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts