Wals' Hi-banker Specifications

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you talking about the classifier, if so it's the heavy duty cable tray and is about 1mm. The aluminium banker is out of 1.6mm.

Cheers Wal.

1395573232_dramp.jpg

lol :D

Just a quick one guys,....I'm leaving shortly for my annual pilgrimage over to WA for 3 months to replenish my nugget collection (hopefully), so will be unable to shed any hi-banking advice. Best of luck to all over the winter break, and take care out there. :)

Cheers Wal.

That sounds like a good idea Wal, have fun, b safe and good luck. Hope u take the video camera with u. I for 1 Will b checking ur you tube channel for new videos ;)

yes new videos will be good to watch have fun mate and may the gold force be with you good luck hunting big nuggets :)

WalnLiz said:
Just a quick one guys,....I'm leaving shortly for my annual pilgrimage over to WA for 3 months to replenish my nugget collection (hopefully), so will be unable to shed any hi-banking advice. Best of luck to all over the winter break, and take care out there. :)

Cheers Wal.

Best of luck Wal, btw are you heading out before the Tuena weekend?

rgds
Barry

Have a good time over there and get lots of those nuggets! Looking forward to seeing your posts when you return :)

bazza2210 said:
WalnLiz said:

Cheers Wal.

rgds
Barry

From what I'm aware the Tuena outing has been cancelled and postponed to a new date. I will be leaving just after ANZAC day.

Cheers Wal.

WalnLiz said:
bazza2210 said:
WalnLiz said:

Cheers Wal.

rgds
Barry

From what I'm aware the Tuena outing has been cancelled and postponed to a new date. I will be leaving just after ANZAC day.

Cheers Wal.

Thanks Wal, I just found out today also :mad:

Hi WalnLiz,
All the best for your trip and may you come back with a bag full of nuggets. I have sent you a PM about cat walk mesh if you have time to look at it before you head off to the west.
Cheers
Max

Latest posts