Wally69's Nugget Hunting Practice. The By-Catch.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just goes to show, you never do get it all regardless of how thorough you think you are - that's a lovely coin. :)

Went for a quick Lake Macquarie swing early thismorning to show a relative how to use his new pinpointer.

Glad I did, first target was a 6P and found a pre-dec coin spill with the remaining 4 silvers. :D

1455430853_image.jpg

Square nail n all,.... your on F i r e Wally, five silvers on a trip out doing a good turn,... ya pockets'd be too heavy if you'd been trying instead. :eek:
I been on one at a time limitation for a while now,... everyone else has been pulling silver left right and centre.
great to see it all happening for you Wally. :D

So many silvers of late.....Valentines has a lot to answer for, I'm all fired up for a detect you blokes have done well.

With only this long weekend to go before I retire my 'Man of Leisure' status and return to full time work I would like to thank all PA forum members for their contributions over the last 20 months.

This forum and the hobby have been a significant part of my life during this time and have created lasting memories and friendships that I value greatly. THANKYOU :cool:

I like the concept of 'work hard - play hard' so I am looking forward to mixing my hobby wih the travel opportunities my new job will enable ....... and a bit of guilt-free toy money never goes astray. :D

So to end this chapter of my life I thought I would celebrate by sharing a bit of eye candy. ;)

1458779452_image.jpg

Only missing sexy girls from that photo Wally ,... congrats on the new approach to life ,... looking forward to seeing what you can score on the run, you know if you need wuick research you just need to ask and I'm sure you will get many many PMs to help you in new areas ! :D 8) ;)

Nice eye candy mate and best of luck with the future, glad we met and became friends Wally, had some great times out in the bush fossicking with you. I'm sure we'll keep in contact even though you'll be busy. Make sure you drop in to the forum now and then also just to say g'day.

Will miss seeing that red and white striped shirt around here so often.

All going to plan BigWave - I have always promised myself a year or two to 'live the dream' in my 40s.

Job done :D

Phantom said:
Great find Wally,

Just out of interest what detector do you use.

Regards,

Phantom

All but one is hard won NSW gold.
The majority were found with the SDC, the larger nugget with a 4500 and a couple last week with a 5000.

Gemstones are topaz and produced under tutorage of Rough2cut, my first 3 :D

Top stuff Wally and great call! Youth is wasted on the young. I'm now 60+ and should have done that a long time back when I wasn't hobbling. I look forward to hearing of you back in action!

Hey mate, All the best in your new role.

I can attest that working "regular" hours instead of camping out at Hill End with like minded people SUX big time.

I get a couple of hours with SDC in here and there when travelling with work, but really don't get my ear in properly.

On the upside I have spent next to no money on "must have" prospecting equipment!

Cheers

RT

Latest posts