WA prospector death and missing wife. The Raymond & Jennie Kehlet mystery.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheese said:
(A dog with blistered feet),
"The only time I have ever seen a dog with say blistered feet, is when there being pushed, like chasing a vehicle".
If the mutt trotted to Sandstone he would look after his paws, Exp if he had water to drink along the way.
I wonder who,s Dna is on the loaded gun in the vehicle as they had to load it, then the shell will hold a good sample?
Same with the keys.
The way I see it, You have to have a big reason for a shell in the breach?
If mr Kehlets Dna is the only dna on the shell then he would have had that gun in his hand, if danger was approaching.
I can see now why the police do not find it suspicious.

Good observation. Dingoes will push a domestic dog and even kill it given the opportunity. Lot's of Dingoes in Sandstone region

That Dog would stand and fight a pack of dingos as he would have no choice,
dingos would not chase the mutt in to Sandstone not from 25km.
The dog could have picked up, say as travellers stop along the road verge there fresh scent
that lead the mutt to sandstone,
But blistered paws, only comes when a dog is chasing his master, no one else.
My thoughts Sad.

And of all the places a lonely disowned dog could go in such a remote area it choose to travel under stress to Sandstone ?? , I think the dog has the answers... if it could only talk.

Who said the dog had blistered paws ,,, its not on ims , or metioned on cad jobs ,
it was hungry not starving ,,,

did it realy walk 30 kays into town , it may have , ,,, it was found at the caravan park ,, guess who was there ,,, the fella who was with them before they disappeared ,, alibi "darn it ",,

I like the loaded gun idea ,,
More clues down the hole I think ,,,

Who said the dog had blistered paws ,,, its not on ims , or mentioned on cad jobs ,
it was hungry not starving ,,,

Shaz has that post above?

I google earth the area of Sandstone
The 1st place that dog came across,
the caravan pk, as the road goes straight to it.
But I do have a thought,
As Quatz is very sharp, then any vehicle at that camp that travels fast over ground there
would have good nic marks around the tires, showing unusuall handling
vice a versa,
Unusual amount of sand up under engine or areas underneath
the vehicle will show how quick a vehicle is travelling
or an indicator to a distance it had travelled
or a path it might have travelled.
"Have Faith in the Police tho, forensics is very good".

yeah i think as much as we want all the info, they keep it a little bit under wraps, as if it is foul play, I'm sure the dodgy fxxxs would be reading all the
media updates too, and the more info they put out the more the dodgy people would lay low and not slip up!!

my 2c worth.

Yes it was me who posted about the dog having blistered feet but I have to say I have searched high and low as to where I got that information from and I can't for the life of me find it. Maybe it was the reporter on the daily radio show I listen to here in the west who was in sandstone a couple of weeks ago reporting back, I really can't be sure. So I think it is best that everyone forget that until I can find where it came from. In the mean time I apologise if this was incorrect.

Shaz said:
Yes it was me who posted about the dog having blistered feet but I have to say I have searched high and low as to where I got that information from and I can't for the life of me find it. Maybe it was the reporter on the daily radio show I listen to here in the west who was in sandstone a couple of weeks ago reporting back, I really can't be sure. So I think it is best that everyone forget that until I can find where it came from. In the mean time I apologise if this was incorrect.

FWIW Shaz I thought I had heard this as well, I think it was the radio. In reality as everyone has mentioned. We will be and should be the last to know.

If so it is so SAD but also at least a conclusion of sorts...

Lets hope it was a miss adventure and not something else...

I don't know the area. Are there that many shafts out there that it's likely two people out together would have mistakenly fallen down them? One yes perhaps, but two?

Bugger, no closure for the family :( , if I were in WA I'd head up there and assist with the search.

Latest posts