Vic Prospecting Restrictions Lifted, whos getting out?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bjay said:
Rob I think it may be . Proof will be in the pudding. :playful:

Well I've got a good reason to put proof in the pudding, I was wondering where to put these pictures given we don't have a "Today I Got" thread. Anyway looks like I have a bit of work to do to fill this lot :) got home from work and Kate said do you love me I said what did you break that's going to cost me a bomb :lol: then she gave me these display cabinets :perfect: :clap: :clap: lucky fella :beer: hand made :power:

1589449108_img_20200514_193104.jpg

1589449134_img_20200514_193119.jpg

So of course I said how could I not love you Darl :) every container represents a leave pass :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer: it's not even my birthday :lol:

Ducked out for a few days looking for a few more spangled perch for the pond.

1589456757_may_2020_sandra.jpg

What to do when waiting for the fish to make their way into the trap.......Well that's my excuse anyway :lol:

1589456837_may_2020_phil.jpg

We just turned up home to find out that our borders have been expanded......Now what? With 8g over the last three days it makes you wonder if we should just hang about home for a bit.
Perhaps we'll manage a few weeks a bit further afield before the season is done. The problem is that we've settled into doing a bit of work about the house O:)

OldGT said:
His and her weigh ins :lol: :Y:

It usually happens whenever we make it back to camp. It's just our little ongoing competition, all light hearted because by the end of each event it gets pooled together ;) Sometimes we go for a month at a time without seeing another living sole so I guess it just adds another conversation piece :)

Latest posts