Two nice pieces from the coast

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willo

Ian Williams
Reaction score
My finds for today, off a nice run I have worked recently.

Willo
1406374014_gold26.jpg

LazyTrommel said:
More? bloody hell... I need to buy a 5000..

Lazy good to see you on the forum - I think I have flogged the area now, onto my other spots - have been very lucky! I would like to see how the SDC 2300 would go. Ian

good one willo, nice looking pieces. I like the one with quartz still embedded in it. :)

Willo said:
LazyTrommel said:

Lazy good to see you on the forum - I think I have flogged the area now, onto my other spots - have been very lucky! I would like to see how the SDC 2300 would go. Ian

Thanks,

Yeah lot more action over here lately than the AMD forum....

Hi Willo
I love the way you placed those nuggets onto the leaf.. Great colour contrast..
Well done on getting two nuggets, and taking a great picture..

Jen58 said:
Hi Willo
I love the way you placed those nuggets onto the leaf.. Great colour contrast..
Well done on getting two nuggets, and taking a great picture..

Thanks very much Jen, I appreciate your comments!..Here are some more pics:

1406409654_gold_on_hand.jpg

1406409679_alluvial_gravels.jpg

1406409714_tree.jpg

Heatho said:
Nice work Willo, great pics as always too. I bet there are a few left in there an SDC will probably find.

Thanks Heatho - love the bush as the sights you see when detecting are icing on the cake. Thanks for commenting and good luck tracking down the yellow Ian

Willo said:
LazyTrommel said:

Willo, I decided bugger the kidney infection, and went out for a swing today, 30 min drive north of the bay..
SUCCESS! Will post a vid and pics later tonight.. Stoked with my 14x9 Coiltek.. its a beast! pinpointing is iffy though..
Once again, love the photos!

LazyTrommel said:
Willo said:
LazyTrommel said:

Willo, I decided bugger the kidney infection, and went out for a swing today, 30 min drive north of the bay..
SUCCESS! Will post a vid and pics later tonight.. Stoked with my 14x9 Coiltek.. its a beast! pinpointing is iffy though..
Once again, love the photos!

LT great to hear you got out and looking forward to your video with great expectation! Ian

When you coming down again ? the gold is still here , just got to find it . the other forum has been a bit quite lately due to the weather I think , even the Duck has been a bit shy .

Latest posts