Tuena yesterday

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tige said:
hi guys , done a couple days at tuena , first time prospecting, tried my home made hi banker got 2g of fine gold. .. not brilliant but I had no idea but have learnt a few things. Oh and the creek was flowing nicely. :)

which part of tuena ?

i want to get up there for a try when i exhaust all the options at Shoalhaven River ( Shoalhaven is very fine gold and its a panadol job to try catching all of the superfine stuff )

where do you recommend for camping / parking and access to the river ?

i am a little bit wary about leaving my vehicle unattended in some places

thanks

I stayed at tuena camp ground, there were people leaving their hi banker set up on creek all night ( I was not game enough though) , things seem pretty safe there, I worked banker not far from camp.

back from a few days at tuena, got some colour. great weather for it. looks like mary has moved on as well.

great time at Tuena on the longweekend. Pulled 3grams sluicing upstream from where the creek meets the Abercrombie and had a good Jam on monday night with Rick and Mel.that was me and Adam in the white Prado that was circulating about.Rossco
;)

Hey Reefer , how did you gain access there . through camground on Abercormbie, near bridge ?

Cheers Paul

MATE,all i can tell you is..its Up from the Junction...aways.....Happy to show you sometime...back in the area on the weekend of the 2nd Nov. pm me and ill give you my number...cheers Rossco

reefer said:
MATE,all i can tell you is..its Up from the Junction...aways.....Happy to show you sometime...back in the area on the weekend of the 2nd Nov. pm me and ill give you my number...cheers Rossco

I am thinking of going to Tuena on 3/11 (sun) or 4/11 (mon, if I can get annual leave)... see if there is a chance to meet up

Grace and I are heading to tuena caravan park, either tonight sunday, or in the morning for a week or so, anyone else going to be there? We have a small cream jayco poptop, so stop in and say hi, cheers geoff.

hi croc , may b up there Friday if all goes well, will c u there if u r still about :)

hey anyone still head out tuena way? i found a hole recently and pulled 1.7grams of the good stuff out in just over 3 hours.. would like to meet up with others and make a day out of it.. let me know if your interested

Latest posts