Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Biggest Kev said:
Nice thripy Silver, got to be more waiting for you. :Y:

Cheers
Kev
I'm hoping so Kev, just going over old ground I've done before so that's why the thrippies are dominant in the hunt(so small I missed em all in the old days) :D

Well.... I'm the monkey's Uncle this morn'in :eek:
1520117621_screenshot_2018-03-04-08-42-48.jpg

He's a very good monkey though :p
8) he led me to sssss-ilverrr

silver said:
ktmman said:
I saw what you did there,trying to hide those silvers :p nice lot of pre's. Did you sneak out and buy a Nox when we weren't looking? :D
Ha.... this is still my weapon of choice
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1520122773_screenshot_2018-03-04-10-18-33.jpg
:Y:
Mate you could sell that ACE (once owned by Silver) for the price of a Nox.......But why would ya..it would take to long to connect and become one with the detector..Plus all the fancy thingamajigs would just get in the way. :Y: :D :eek:

Smoky bandit said:
silver said:
ktmman said:
I saw what you did there,trying to hide those silvers :p nice lot of pre's. Did you sneak out and buy a Nox when we weren't looking? :D
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1520122773_screenshot_2018-03-04-10-18-33.jpg
Mate you could sell that ACE (once owned by Silver) for the price of a Nox.......But why would ya..it would take to long to connect and become one with the detector..Plus all the fancy thingamajigs would just get in the way. :Y: :D :eek:
I could use the Ace to dowse for silver Smokey... would be a simpler use for it and save on batteries :lol:
I'm still waiting on the major manufacturers to contact me with offers of machines to review ]:D
hav'nt heard a peep from a one of em :rolleyes: :lol: :D :Y:

silver said:
Smoky bandit said:
silver said:
ktmman said:
I could use the Ace to dowse for silver Smokey... would be a simpler use for it and save on batteries :lol:
I'm still waiting on the major manufacturers to contact me with offers of machines to review ]:D
hav'nt heard a peep from a one of em :rolleyes: :lol: :D :Y:

LOL :) :Y:

ktmman said:
Gotta wonder how these weird coins end up where they do. Keeps the hunts interesting though :Y:
I recon the cheap ones are probably from kids coin collection starter kits, they would use the cheapest of cheap in order to make a dollar (even in the old days) I can imagine the kids'd just play with em rather than Oooo Wow I'm only gunna look at that on special occasions lol :lol:

Mackka said:
Gee Silver, I would have dirtied my strides seeing that gold colour thinking it was a Sov.
Still a great find, congratulations.
Mackka
Just a trick of the light Mackka... no loss of control at all mate.... everything except the coin is as clean as a whistle :D

Latest posts