Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slipped out early again.... had all Mrs S's brecky, coffee, n lollies (read pills) ready to go for her for when she woke up (I'm only a phone call away if she needs me earlier anyway).....
but I digress.... the hunt you say... show us the hunt :lol:
hey presto 8)
1520724550_screenshot_2018-03-11-09-04-29.jpg

got a bullet
1520724585_screenshot_2018-03-11-09-04-53.jpg

she's still live too :eek:
1520724629_screenshot_2018-03-11-09-05-03.jpg

45 auto
1520724690_screenshot_2018-03-11-09-06-19.jpg

and...... 3 silvers (of course) :D
1520724755_screenshot_2018-03-11-09-07-33.jpg

ohhh to be young again n no what I know now.... the energy that I could burn the right way ]:D

Smoky bandit said:
Nice finds lately mate..well done. :Y:
Thanks mate.... one of the 1/2 pennies is lookin allright hey.... I'll get a photo up of it cleaner soon :Y:

Yep excellent finds Silver the bullet looks like its seen a lawn mower. What do you mean by the pearls, not sure what to look for?

Cheers
Kev

Wishfull said:
Nice finds there Silver. Lucky you didn't set off that .45 hollow point !
Was thinking that Wishfull, hav'nt had any explode on me yet, better found though than still out there I recon. :Y:

Biggest Kev said:
Yep excellent finds Silver the bullet looks like its seen a lawn mower. What do you mean by the pearls, not sure what to look for?

Cheers
Kev
Always happy when I'm finding silvers Kev ! :D
Here ya go
bottom part of the crown (the band) has 4 sets of 2 pearls (like this : )
they are the first things to wear, so I'm told.
1520732981_images-11.jpg

Trash said:
You certainly know how to sniff out Silvers - you are a magnet ...!

Nice work again
shhh, not really a magnet. ;)
Just that silvers got that acrid feeling as you sniff it Trash... different to any other smell, that's why I say feeling, maybe it's more from the wanting to find it than nailing down its smell... I know as soon as it's there because subconscious gives me a heads up and I've learned to v-line straight up wind as soon as I get incoming thought triggers from subconscious. .... very much like a dog on a scent ! :p

Goldpick said:
Great run on the silvers, half penny also in great condition. Don't know about the scary headless clown though. :D
And it's so tiny and leadish.... talk about ingestion hazards for little children in the olden days hey. :eek:
And yeah, I been lucky on the coins lately with a few being up there for condition... and none getting scratched either, even though I been all over some of them with the digger... that's luck ! :Y:

It has been good to see all the silvers you have been liberating from their slumber. Better off at your place than in the ground, hey :Y:

ktmman said:
It has been good to see all the silvers you have been liberating from their slumber. Better off at your place than in the ground, hey :Y:
Or maybe I sell em all to a silver stacker for spot melt value every now n then ]:D
never the pretty ones though ! :eek:

Latest posts