Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danny13 said:
Smoky bandit said:
I'm on Google earth right now mate..Looking for coconut trees north of Caboolture :p
Its the only coconut tree north of the pine river Smokey ;)
Never thought of how much silver your missing around you Smokey.... Hmmm :p

silver said:
Danny13 said:
Smoky bandit said:
I'm on Google earth right now mate..Looking for coconut trees north of Caboolture :p
Its the only coconut tree north of the pine river Smokey ;)
Never thought of how much silver your missing around you Smokey.... Hmmm :p
Nice try mate..but I'm clossing in..STAGE 2 has been deployed. :p
1519943414_img_20180302_53134.jpg

They were all concentrated in a 20x20 area Dan.. xterra has not found a coin there in over a year and I still look at least once a week..there's a bit of a hill and I know there's coins down deep..will get them when the sov arrives :eek: :D

Smoky bandit said:
They were all concentrated in a 20x20 area Dan.. xterra has not found a coin there in over a year and I still look at least once a week..there's a bit of a hill and I know there's coins down deep..will get them when the sov arrives :eek: :D

If you want to use the Nox Smokey let me know, at least that way you can compare the 705 to the 800 - send me a pm

Very generous Dan but I couldn't mate..When the sov arrives it's coming with a xt1700 and a nox.. and 2 relatives for a months stay..I will get to use one then mate..as I'm very used to the Terra it will have to preform really well..but I'm expecting it too....but im.just a bit concerned about jumpy tones.. :Y: if your ever driving past you can have a swing over the silver sand pit and get some of those untouched silvers. :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
Very generous Dan but I couldn't mate..When the sov arrives it's coming with a xt1700 and a nox.. and 2 relatives for a months stay..I will get to use one then mate..as I'm very used to the Terra it will have to preform really well..but I'm expecting it too....but im.just a bit concerned about jumpy tones.. :Y: if your ever driving past you can have a swing over the silver sand pit and get some of those untouched silvers. :Y:
Yeah - the numbers do jump a bit particularly with EMI - Last night there was no EMI and it performed well - numbers were stable - still learning though - would be interesting to bring the ctx if going past your way. I think the Nox max depth on a single prequency park 2 is about 14 or 15 inches, i dont know how this would compare to the 705 . The ctx goes down to the centre of the Earth :p

Danny13 said:
Smoky bandit said:
Yeah - the numbers do jump a bit particularly with EMI - Last night there was no EMI and it performed well - numbers were stable - still learning though - would be interesting to bring the ctx if going past your way. I think the Nox max depth on a single prequency park 2 is about 14 or 15 inches, i dont know how this would compare to the 705 . The ctx goes down to the centre of the Earth :p
Average depth on a $2 with the 15inch is 8 to 10 max in dirt....though I have pulled a lot of pennies down to 15 inch in dry sand..all depends how long they have been undisturbed..halo effect helps. :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
Danny13 said:
Smoky bandit said:
Average depth on a $2 with the 15inch is 8 to 10 max in dirt....though I have pulled a lot of pennies down to 15 inch in dry sand..all depends how long they have been undisturbed..halo effect helps. :Y:
Yeah

it would be good to see the 705 , Nox and Ctx hit the same target just to see why I paid more than for the price for an ace 250. I bet the sov beats all of them.

Latest posts