Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The nox is a 705 on steroids...I am looking forward to seeing how deep the sov goes :Y:Sorry silver we've hijacked ya thread {) :D

Been working on that 27 3d :D
ever so slowly. :|
night photos too :(
1519998550_screenshot_2018-03-02-23-42-57.jpg
1519998566_screenshot_2018-03-02-23-43-56.jpg

got no more BS.... so gotta wait till the morrow gets here now. ;)

I cracked the $20 barrier fellas.... needed to anyway really just got a new top radiator hose and that cost me $19something.
I was amazed at the forethought of toyota, they had a bent top hose that could have been a straight one..... but if it was a straight one I would not have been able to cut off the burst end to reattach it ,.... I was able to still drive to the auto shoppe to purchase the new one.... infact, I hav'nt even fitted the new one yet :D still getting milage out of the old broken one :lol:

silver said:
I cracked the $20 barrier fellas.... needed to anyway really just got a new top radiator hose and that cost me $19something.
I was amazed at the forethought of toyota, they had a bent top hose that could have been a straight one..... but if it was a straight one I would not have been able to cut off the burst end to reattach it ,.... I was able to still drive to the auto shoppe to purchase the new one.... infact, I hav'nt even fitted the new one yet :D still getting milage out of the old broken one :lol:
:) Im no mechanic :| but I think they have a bend in them for a flex point ... Maybe ...
Or its so you have to buy the right part for a specific vehicle not sure :|
Maybe it is just so the designers or engineers can justify the time involved in the designing of things .
Yer now it seems I have know idea :lol:

silver said:
:D You are very consistent or should that be coinsistent either way always nice to see what you have found .
You are like a lucky Dip I never know what you will post pics of next ;) ;)
Good job :Y: :Y: :D

dam it said:
silver said:
:) Im no mechanic :| but I think they have a bend in them for a flex point ... Maybe ...
Or its so you have to buy the right part for a specific vehicle not sure :|
Maybe it is just so the designers or engineers can justify the time involved in the designing of things .
Yer now it seems I have know idea :lol:
I was probly just lucky then Dam it.... maybe I'll put that purposely designed hose on the car today now, just to be sure I don't cook the engine accidentally.... the old hose is swollen beyond use at any rate and could pop while I'm driving !
Your absolutely correct when you say it's a lucky dip on here :lol:

Sometimes I wish I owned a plane and had a big suitcase of paper (plastic) money..... I'd be all over this island detecting with everyone (and Tasmania) :Y:

silver said:
Sometimes I wish I owned a plane and had a big suitcase of paper (plastic) money..... I'd be all over this island detecting with everyone (and Tasmania) :Y:
That's ok mate just tell us where you are...... And we will come to you :D ]:D :p

Latest posts