Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver said:
Danny13 said:
Its a tropical paradise you have there Silver :)
Its nice when things are growing good Dan... heavy mulching is a good part of it.... I really don't feed them all enough though ,.... but that's what lightning is for hey, fixing nitrogen to rainwater. :Y:
Yup , certified organic by the looks of everything growing together , just a few chooks needed to keep the bugs down and for some morning eggs

Danny13 said:
silver said:
Danny13 said:
Its a tropical paradise you have there Silver :)
Its nice when things are growing good Dan... heavy mulching is a good part of it.... I really don't feed them all enough though ,.... but that's what lightning is for hey, fixing nitrogen to rainwater. :Y:
Yup , certified organic by the looks of everything growing together , just a few chooks needed to keep the bugs down and for some morning eggs
Had chooks but daughter was devistated as each one died from old age.... they were all around the same age so she had 5 funerals in six months to deal with.... heart broken and cut deep each and every time, because she had known them all from little tiny chickens and they all had names of their own too. :| maybe some time in the future again soon.... I know their merits :Y:

Coco nut tree in your back yard hey.. ;) can't be to hard to find..keep the information coming mate..I'm closing in on your area. :eek: :Y: :p {)

Smoky bandit said:
Coco nut tree in your back yard hey.. ;) can't be to hard to find..keep the information coming mate..I'm closing in on your area. :eek: :Y: :p {)
Eerr aarr.... yyyeahh.... theres only one (ha) :lol:
/( 8) )\

silver said:
Smoky bandit said:
Eerr aarr.... yyyeahh.... theres only one (ha) :lol:
/( 8) )\
Should be any day now..I've sent out my scouts :D {)
1519856305_img_20180301_53996.jpg

Danny13 said:
Ah its over there where the mortan bay fig trees are , then I slight left till you see the coconut tree over the horizon , then start swinging Smokey :p
If ya can't find it after Dans secret slip then there's something wrong Smokey :eek: :D

Smoky bandit said:
I'm on Google earth right now mate..Looking for coconut trees north of Caboolture :p
I know hey... google earth has such a time lapse, tree's still gunna show up for years on there. :)
well.... I know where I am n that's a good thing for me aye ! :D

Latest posts