Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not today but over the weekend, I made this awsoMe pool yard renovations at a mate's place.

Chopped down 12 useless trees and pulled the root bulb with the winch on my 4by cultivated the soil and levelled it out with a mattock then layed weed mat and shoveled 1.5 cu.m of pebbles around.
Looks bloody awsoMe now but still a little more to go.

30dgw2v.jpg

Today I am making vegetable au gratin to go with the bbq chicken for dinner tonight. Got a dead arm now from whisking the bechamel and cheese sauce. Just sorry it wont last long enough for a photo shoot! :p

Cake is finished all I need now is a "Sorry for your loss" card muahahha

Yellow base layer and Green top layer smothered in choc goodness.

2lb289c.jpg

I'll get a photo tomorrow of the inside

BrisJoe said:

Well done mate. was in adelaide for the test and now back in vic. it was a marvellous feeling belting the living shizer out of them. i think its the first time in years and years they have been beaten two tests in a row by the margin. Boof is the bees knees as far as I am concerned. bring on perth. cant wait for boxing day. if we win back the ashes, nugget shoulkd rename the forum the green and gold forum!

I just want to know what went wrong with Johnson, he used to be a poster boy, now he's half bikkie/surfer with the tatts and half Merv Hughes with the handlebar lol

Today I finally sorted out my harness/camel back. I sewed 2 'D' rings onto the camel back shoulder straps so that I can connect an adjustable harness to clip onto my ATX although you can use it for any detector.
1387072023_image.jpg

1387072058_image.jpg

I bought all the hardware from Spotlight and the camel back from Aldi although any camel back will do if the straps are strong enough.

Twapster said:
You sure you sewed it or did u make wife do it? Lol nice job
It was me. I have more machines than time to use them. My wife is still convinced the light shines out of my @&$?.

Today I made a super killer concoction for the rat bait stations at work.
crushed up ratsak, oats and honey to hold it all together in a thick paste.
Fill up a few bait stations around the warehouse and those rats won't be singing and dancing and shitting all over my work bench after the holidays muahahahahha

rats love penut butter put rat sack in bag and scoop of penut butter mix it in they cant say no :)

Instant mash potato and plaster of Paris mixed together dry, leave out for rats, they eat it, have drink, plaster of Paris sets,..dead rats!!

...A wheelbarrow/cart that is about 14" tall at it's highest:

hotrodwheelbarrow_zps3bf65d73.jpg

Replacing timber stumps and sole-plates with concrete version means a lot of dirt that needs to be removed from under an already low house; hopefully this speeds up the process. May need to add a drop-side yet, but hoping the thickness of bearers +beams= enough to throw dirt into it if positioned properly.

The "barrow" bit is detachable so I can load buckets of wet concrete on...didn't have much fun mixing the rapid set in the hole last time.

Latest posts